Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Another brutal NTpill: recessed 5"3ft manlet has girlfriend TALLER than him

There is no way. This guy is too much of a truecel. I think you're underrating the guy you saw

This guy has to be studied. It would be amazing if you could take a picture of him.
Tbh there isnt much to be studied. He is an anomally, a statistical outlier. I never claimed that he is a slayer or that NT solely is enough to get a gf, its retards in this thread putting words in my mouth

Tbh there isnt much to be studied. He is an anomally, a statistical outlier. I never claimed that he is a slayer or that NT solely is enough to get a gf, its retards in this thread putting words in my mouth
But how did he get a gf though if 99 percent of women are repulsed by him? Women are a hivemind so even if he finds that 1percent, she will still care about the opinion of others. I imagine he is decently NT and a fun guy to be around at least? I wonder how they met and how old she is.

But how did he get a gf though if 99 percent of women are repulsed by him? Women are a hivemind so even if he finds that 1percent, she will still care about the opinion of others. I imagine he is decently NT and a fun guy to be around at least? I wonder how they met and how old she is.
tbh i dont know. He is, looks and sounds low IQ af

No matter where i go, i see NTpill everywhere: there is a really ugly guy at my work whoo loks like this:
View attachment 1128846
He looks almost exactly like the truecel in this pic, except that he has dark hair and a 3 days beard and slightly shorter hair. And yet he has a girlfriend who is 1-2 inches taller than who is easily a MTB. I saw them a few times and she looks actually happy him.

I wanna fucking kill myself, even sub5s get gfs simply because they are NT.
betabux/cuck probably, you aint missing on anything, because they are usually taken advantage of