Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Another brutal incel in denial thread by Venne1138

• Thread starter BlackpilledTruecel
  • Start date
BlackpilledTruecel

BlackpilledTruecel

Looks permeate into EVERYTHING
-

He even talks shit about incels in the comments. Just move to NYC as a subhuman that gets no matches in Seattle, bro! The ironic part is his location IS a huge problem, but he'd need to move to Philippines or Thailand, NOT NYC, its over in all of the west, your city/state does not matter

pics of the subhuman: https://www.google.com/search?q=ven...iw=1536&bih=701&dpr=1.25#imgrc=FySRAXJh5ZcQ0M:

Just take professional pics bro!

Last edited:
Just move to the big city where the smp is highly competitive theory. Autism.

I'm tired of this fag, they should remove his internet access indefinitely.

Denialcels are the most common incels...

Guy has the face of a toddler, it's over

ToppingCredit

4 points · 5 months ago · edited 5 months ago

Its amazing the difference
Here is a comparison photo, I have seen worse professional photos taken, you are lucky you choose good clothing and were able to get a nice pose

level 2
Venne1139

1 point · 5 months ago

it doesn't
it's been 2 weeks since I got my text profile reviewed and i uploaded the pictures
everyone says it's okay
I've boosted continuously on Tinder, Bumble and Okcupid, including using Tinder plus bumble plus etc....
No likes.
Nothing.

He even talks shit about incels in the comments. Just move to NYC as a subhuman that gets no matches in Seattle, bro! The ironic part is his location IS a huge problem, but he'd need to move to Philippines or Thailand, NOT NYC, its over in all of the west, your city/state does not matter

pics of the subhuman: https://www.google.com/search?q=ven...iw=1536&bih=701&dpr=1.25#imgrc=FySRAXJh5ZcQ0M:

Just take professional pics bro!

wtf? hes fat and ugly as fuk how can photographer session change it? haha

This retard could move to Asia and literally be swimming in pussy.

Wtf wtf. :ping: That is a true truecel damn.
He needs to take the blackpill asap

Hes such a bluepilled retard. How fucking obvious is it that hes ugly and sub 5 subhuman that no woman would want. I knew I was ugly at like 16/ 17, these delusional morons taking professional pictures jfl completely out of touch with reality.

They are overfeeding him :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
Someone make that wretch an account here

His face is decent, he just needs to get lean.

Stupid fat fuck just needs to lose weight to not be incel.

Guy must be mildly retarded. He would never get a job in NYC, even washing dishes. Even if he did, he'd get destroyed in that city.

Let this fool cope in peace.

He knows that if he were to join this community, or even believe and practice the blackpill, he’d break down and rope.

He has a good jaw, eye area and skin. There's a chadlite under all that lard
I agree, depending on his height, if he loses the weight, this guy is a chadlite.

He has a good jaw, eye area and skin. There's a chadlite under all that lard
Average men are incel in the west. Hes about a 1.5 to 2, far below average. He has no chance and would still get nothing in the west if he was lean. Also, he has no jaw he needs jaw surgery so idk where you're coming from with that lol

Meanwhile Chad takes a one second close up selfie with his shitty phone camera while also looking down which makes 90% of men look subhuman.

Professional photos are cope. Either you're attractive enough or you aren't.

He has a compact midface, decent eye area, and zero balding. I would bet leanmaxxing would make his inceldom go away once the plastic surgeons clip off his loose skin.

He even talks shit about incels in the comments
Incel trait: talking shit about incels, chad doesn't need to talk shit about incels as he is already blackpilled and doesn't give a fuck anyways

Nah his jaw is legit fucked up, has a massive underbite, he looked like shit even when he wasnt as fat. The fat is actually probably doing him a favour by hiding it.
Oh crap you're right, I hadn't seen his not-fat pics.

Let him food cope and leave this clown world early.

"Im just a locationcel I swear"
:feelskek:

whats up with his lips? it looks like hes always frowning. poor guy

Venne use to talk about being bullied e.g. people threw food at him because ugly, and now he's a complete bluepill cuck.

@TheRealChincel

Nah he's fucked, but he's a bluepilled cunt who hates incels so he kind of deserves it

I think its when you cope so hard you kind of break, like that guy who got his face and eyes melted off by an electrical shock who deemed it "a new lease on life".

He isn't ugly, he is straight up deformed.

It was over before it even began. Might as well cut his losses and focus on himself.

What a fucking idiot, babyface on a man's body, is incel but hates incels. What's it gonna take for him to wise-up?
Venne use to talk about being bullied e.g. people threw food at him because ugly, and now he's a complete bluepill cuck.
How can one live like this? It's staring him in the face, utter cognitive dissonance man, does he see Brad Pitt in the mirror?

Over for denialcels

Just move to the big city where the smp is highly competitive theory. Autism.
Lol. NYC is the most competitive on the world, you have millionaires u compete against. He is so ugly and autistic, he has no hope.

It amazes me how he manages to put down incels, still so arrogant despite being lower than shit. Fucking retard. He is incel himself!

Just take professional photos and u will slay bro
859984c0-4f51-4e3e-ac6c-7b03ea83d3e7
lmao :feelskek::feelskek: