Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Another brutal high-school memory

• Thread starter Virginscarecrow999
  • Start date
Virginscarecrow999

Virginscarecrow999

Three eyed scarecrow
★★★★
I remember back in high-school in Spanish class they were partnering up so people could dance to salsa music all the tyrones had girls to dance with some girls danced with other girls but who did I have to partner up with another subhuman boy who I'm pretty sure was a autist too we tried to dance but both gave up and sat on the bleachers and failed and got a F if I was Tyrone I'd have foids lined up to dance w me but since I'm a mutant forgettable subhuman they'd rather dance with each other and make me dance with another man to make matters worse there was more girls then boys in the class too:feelsrope::feelsrope:

Group projects were always horrible. I remember foids and high tier coping normies would reject me trying to group up with them and then sit there alone, until a teacher forced us to group up after anyway.

Any teacher who did this shit was pure evil and probably got off on watching the rejects suffer and squirm.

That has to be the most retarded Spanish class assignment that I have ever heard of.

Seriously, your teachers had to be conscious of what they were doing.
Foid teacher she knew me and the other boy wouldn't have anyone to dance with :feelsrope:

Humans are just innately evil, a conscience is learned through exercising moral duties.
It was always the based teachers who gave assigned groups

They did this at the expense of the popular kids bitching and moaning so they didn’t care about their approval, they had some genuine sympathy for the truecels in there

Speaking of Spanish class there’s this girl who’s looked at me like everyday every day since class started back in august. Sometimes it’s quick glances but she has straight up stared as well. Don’t know why tbh.
:feelsseriously: You know you want us to tell you she’s miring. Jesus Christ you cannot be older than 18.

Actually I’ll be 18 in 2 months and I’ll never see her again after a week:society:

Where? I’ll report once you tell me:feelsbaton:
Fishing for compliments or for validation, that is foid behavior, fuck off.

Start talking to her and ask her out before the school year ends

I remember something similar happened to me :feelsrope:

Group projects were always horrible. I remember foids and high tier coping normies would reject me trying to group up with them and then sit there alone, until a teacher forced us to group up after anyway.

Any teacher who did this shit was pure evil and probably got off on watching the rejects suffer and squirm.

group projects were always my bane. its a giga low NT trait too.

Yes. I always skipped group assignments.

High school was a tragic experience for me as well.

I remember back in high-school in Spanish class they were partnering up so people could dance to salsa music all the tyrones had girls to dance with some girls danced with other girls but who did I have to partner up with another subhuman boy who I'm pretty sure was a autist too we tried to dance but both gave up and sat on the bleachers and failed and got a F if I was Tyrone I'd have foids lined up to dance w me but since I'm a mutant forgettable subhuman they'd rather dance with each other and make me dance with another man to make matters worse there was more girls then boys in the class too:feelsrope::feelsrope:
I remember having to partner up to sing once about cells but never anything as bad like that. I hope it was before high school because otherwise that would have sucked.