Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Another brutal AF ragefuel rejection from a slut from a r/braincels user. Women doing things like this is why mass shooters are praised.

Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.

I never went on a date at all, but hell, i'm glad I never did. This shit would be brutal. Not sure why he would go to a bar for their first date; that's like the worst shit ever. Nothing new really. Post like this just makes me look forward to more heros out there.

Holy fucking shit sticky this. One of the most brutal things to do. I would leave without paying.

Its been time since I read something this brutal.

>she left me with the bill that I paid for.

DZ64iXE.jpg

If this is true... I... I'm sorry Elliot...

God damnit, I.. just can't fathom his feelings after that major cucking.

Holy fucking shit sticky this. One of the most brutal things to do. I would leave without paying.

I like to imagine that you were the Chad she ditched this poor dude, for :^)

Look at his post and my comments from my vvv11 account. The WOMAN left with CHAD without paying. The poor guy had to pay for the whole date AFTER seeing this.

I've read worse on r/incels. Traumatizing/breakdown worthy shit over there.

God damnit, I.. just can't fathom his feelings after that major cucking.

Same, I was just talking to him on r/braincels. He seems... calm. Which is kinda scary.

Fuck, I would've blew my brains out If that happened to me

Fuck, I would've blew my brains out If that happened to me

Same. Same. One rejection happened to me that I said I'd rope if it happened to me, and it did. Not sure how I'm here now.

Same. Same. One rejection happened to me that I said I'd rope if it happened to me, and it did. Not sure how I'm here now.
Lmaoooo cope is strong

This is why you avoid women.

DZ64iXE.jpg

Teach him to buy shit for foids, maybe he'll learn never to enable them next time.

I hope this isn't real like wtf

Women deserve rape.

Hookup culture is just fucking wonderful isn't it.

Damn man Im so angry right now, this why I don't even try as a sub7 or 8 it's a lost cause, and JFL at going on dates with someone you barely know

DZ64iXE.jpg

JFL at paying for something for a woman.
JUST
FKIN
KEK

I hope this isn't real like wtf

I was hoping for the same. From his replies to me, it seems real. All this brutal shit is posted from alt accounts.

he had better learned his lesson

Thank fuck something like this didn't happen to me, because I'd be in jail.

fucking GO ER IMMEDIATELY

At least he had the heart to will himself over the finish line when he got home. Moral victory.

I've seen similar situations occur.

I hope he learns that a first date must never require paying, especially with a Tinder slut.

a cucking to surpass all cuckings lol

seriously tho we need more heroes to but an end to woman degeneracy

May St. Elliot's incarnation bestow inside him.

Tinder is not for incels
58DF9830 C80F 4953 B266 0254F1A0E4FF

Fuck I missed this earlier. Major fucking ragefuel. I hope he learned never to pay for foids shit or give them money again.

why are all the normies assuming that this story is not true?

I don't know if this story if real but I will say this-the knife is coming out if anything like this were to happen to me.