Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Another brag post by femcels

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
Post2

tfw when you fail on tutorial mode.

Tenor

A lot of mental cunts there.

Shit like this is why I don't take femcels or their madeup problems seriously.
A lot of mental cunts there.
Most are probably tumblrinas or obese nigresses. I know their mod is an obese nigress who is likely mental. Its funny though that these whores share their space with bored housewives and stacies passing through. Truly funny to watch when they bitch about getting mogged constantly, only to get shouted down by other whores who tell them that all women are welcome. Jfl at foids.

Femcels are just entitled whores who only wants Chad.

How come these kind of brag posts arent fkin taken down? Theyre literally too stupid to see the hypocrisy. Meanwhile, there was a post here of someone who thought "He kind of looked good in a mirror" which was taken down instantly for bragging.

Stop going to Reddit and Twitter. It will do wonders for your mental health.

I sure do want to love an obese woman!

Bbw and all that.

I want to be FLABbergasted!

a stacy asked me out, i said no

This reminds me of this girl that i knew: she was kinda pretty but not very attractive, i'd say your typical "femcel". She was the kind of girl that you really think is "like you" because she was nerdy etc. Turns out that she was asked many times to go out, she even produly told me that she was asked out by a chad in her gym but she refused.

I really do not get them: maybe she refused chad because it was clear he wanted her just for sex, so why rejecting me, that i'm clearly not a chad.

Fucking "femcels" they are just a joke.

This reminds me of this girl that i knew: she was kinda pretty but not very attractive, i'd say your typical "femcel". She was the kind of girl that you really think is "like you" because she was nerdy etc. Turns out that she was asked many times to go out, she even produly told me that she was asked out by a chad in her gym but she refused.

I really do not get them: maybe she refused chad because it was clear he wanted her just for sex, so why rejecting me, that i'm clearly not a chad.

Fucking "femcels" they are just a joke.

Truth is even "femcels' are picky as fuck just like the rest of them. There are few women there who are extremely obese and might have some mental issues. Others are just waiting for the chaddiest chad they can get.