Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Another blackpill concrete proof from r/FA. We really genetically lost in this life.

dr-problematic

dr-problematic

Admiral
★★
https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/comments/7ikoa6/got_dumped_for_being_ugly/

Fuck all the kids in here and fuck all the good looking normans in here too, motherfuckers.

EDIT: Jesus, Christ, they drop nuclear bombs on FA today.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/comments/7igk38/conversation_with_female_nursing_students/

Some Incels (underage) may be late bloomers. Some may end up dating sooner or later.

Holy shit, this needs a suicide fuel tag. It's so over for incels. Now even if I get a GF I'll constantly worry that she'll leave me for being ugly.

200.gif

It's over. We're not gonna make it.

r/FA seems to be morphing into r/incels kek

existentialhack said:
A lot of them are already discussing about looks lol.

existentialhack said:

You can either be alone forever or cope forever. Tertium non datur. 
After a while you'll just notice a pattern and become unable to delude yourself.

How these people still think that women are nice humans is beyond me. The fucking cucks

existentialhack said:

The cuck mod noonches and the slut mods won't let it. The users there are lots of blackpilled guys with censorship.

Framecel222 said:
Holy shit, this needs a suicide fuel tag. It's so over for incels. Now even if I get a GF I'll constantly worry that she'll leave me for being ugly.

Every sub8 guy will get cheated on sooner or later anyway. It was never easier then today for woman to find a Chad on the side to get fucked by, while keeping billy beta at home paying the bills.
One of the good things about being blackpilled is that I know that while I'll never have a relationship I also will never be used like some 70% of men are being used nowadays.

FA lacks hate. They would be us otherwise

oilonthe-Rose said:
How these people still think that women are nice humans is beyond me. The fucking cucks
Truth like this from females needs to celebrated. I know it hurts, but we need this for proper communication between the sexes.