Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Another birthdaypill - Another year (hopefully cut short) year of inceldom

If it were that easy, we'd all have done it by now. It's over for many
I approached today at church. I am an SDA believer and we had a big lunch after the service. She was playing with the phone almost all the time like most girls do but i tried to assert myself in a polite manner. After a few minutes she excused herself finding a convenient excuse and that was it. I couldn't help nut notice that there were some attractive girls there. They were so active but at the same time absorbed in their female friends.

Happy birthday muh nigga.

I approached today at church. I am an SDA believer and we had a big lunch after the service. She was playing with the phone almost all the time like most girls do but i tried to assert myself in a polite manner. After a few minutes she excused herself finding a convenient excuse and that was it. I couldn't help nut notice that there were some attractive girls there. They were so active but at the same time absorbed in their female friends.
every time