Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Another birthdaypill - Another year (hopefully cut short) year of inceldom

The Enforcer

The Enforcer

Not fit to survive
★★★★★

Luckily I slept through most of it as usual. Not a day I care for. Just another painful reminder. I'd probably cope by saying shit like "atleast it's another year closer to death" for humor cope... But it's still a ticking clock that I have to endure. So as usual, I just cope.

The date, the day, and to some degree, the number of my age is rather arbitrary. Today (yesterday now for me) is no different than yesterday. But it still sucks. Society places value on these numbers. Not that I'm allowed a space in society. I exist among it. The quote "we live in a society"... Is the most bullshit tier thing I've heard come from the mouths or keyboards of rejects... We don't live in a society, we just exist, amongst it.

I don't live. This is not life. This is sickness. With only 2 cures. Surgery I could never afford, or death (godspeed alcohol and my opiate friends).

33 years I've existed now. Most normies can't even imagine a reality where they go 2 weeks without so much as a hug, hence the pandemic outcries a few years ago... But for many of us, including myself. That's just life. An entire life. With constant mockery, hostility, or best case, flat out ignorance and not being acknowledged. People who say "life is precious" define life in such a poor way. There's nothing good about this. There never will be, and nothing I do or have ever done, no matter the decades of relentless effort I put in on every single piece of advice that people throw at you, ever has made an ounce of difference.

Today, I'm just an ugly as fuck, "rapist looking", "pedo eyed", "shortarse", "prolapsed horse ass faced", etc etc nobody who's existed for 33 years that people will never care for. I invoke feelings of disgust in people on sight, so in a world of instant gratification, I certainly am not.

Pray that this is my final year alive please. I really don't want to do this shit anymore. Let sleep take me.

relatable, mine's coming on 19 dec, brutal 1 call from mumpill

Happy birthday mine is coming up in a cuppa days and I told my family no one is allowed to come, I will buy vodka turn off my phone and drink it just like last year.

I've always hated birthdays. In my childhood my parents would call relatives to celebrate it and I hated it because I was the center of attention, I was very shy.
Then when I hit puberty they stopped doing because of constant family fights and I hated it because it was a reminder of what my family turned into. Then as I grew out of my edgy MGTOW phase I realized that in addition to my shit family life I was also all alone and had no one in my life who loved or cared about me.
I always get really depressed when my birthday comes around. And it's coming soon. It's always so sad, it's like whenever my birthday comes I'm forced to look at myself, who I am, what happened to me, what didn't, and it's pure ropefuel.

Honestly, I just get shitfaced. But if I could, I'd like to potentially spend it out hiking in the woods, alone, away from everything.

Happy birthday to the best .is mod:feelzez:.

That was a good read; very well done.

I don't particularly like birthdays tbh- aside from any kind of cash I may receive from my parents or relatives.

Each birthday, I just feel down as fuck the whole day about how how much has passed with no change in anything, even in spite of the best efforts I have made to change things.

This next bowl is for you brocel:smonk:

I was gonna say happy birthday, but with the context of the post, it doesn't seem appropriate...

I saw myself in what you wrote, even though I'm 26... Will only get worse, I'm sure.

Either way, thank you for your work on here.
You are the best mod on the site, for sure, and a awesome poster in general.

Life is a living hell for all of us here, but at least you have this community to console you.

Nobody has wished me happy birthday via text in the past 15 years or so.

Happy Birthday, can relate, nobody's even there for my birthday besides my mom.

Happy bday, I think I remember your bday post last year. I’m feeling old already at nearly 25.

I don't particularly like birthdays tbh- aside from any kind of cash I may receive from my parents or relatives.

Each birthday, I just feel down as fuck the whole day about how how much has passed with no change in anything, even in spite of the best efforts I have made to change things.

:yes::yes::yes:

I saw myself in what you wrote, even though I'm 26... Will only get worse, I'm sure.
Am a year younger than you, but I fully agree. This post hit home harder for me than most I’ve seen lately. You can really see that it came straight from the heart:feelsbadman::cryfeels:.

He really is:feelzez:.

Good to know another brocel has their borne into suffering day today as well :feelsokman:

Brutal, just brutal. Meanwhile the average foid throws a massive party with tons of friends.

But for many of us, including myself. That's just life. An entire life. With constant mockery, hostility, or best case, flat out ignorance and not being acknowledged. People who say "life is precious" define life in such a poor way. There's nothing good about this. There never will be, and nothing I do or have ever done, no matter the decades of relentless effort I put in on every single piece of advice that people throw at you, ever has made an ounce of difference.
Hit the nail right on the head.

Happy birthday

Happy birthday brocel

Birthdays… it’s the one day that a few people I know (about 5, consisting of mom, dad, a few friends) pretend to care about me. Then, they go back to never initiating conversations with me, never giving a shit that I’m alone 95% of the time, never bothering to help me to meet women (showing that they don’t care if I move forward to the next stage of my life). That’s how I know they’re just pretending. So, my birthday is just a day that people remind me they are only pretending to care about me.

Happy birthday, buddy boyo. :feelsLightsaber:

At this point just do anything you feel like. Let chaos reign on society. Moneymaxx with crazy ideas, go in to mass amounts of debt. Anything.

My head looks like an overgrown potato, i don't know what i would even do with a gf because more than likely she would be a normie. I don't believe that autistic girls are available.

Happy birthday mine is coming up in a cuppa days and I told my family no one is allowed to come, I will buy vodka turn off my phone and drink it just like last year.
I do similar thing tbh. I try to sleep it all away

I've always hated birthdays. In my childhood my parents would call relatives to celebrate it and I hated it because I was the center of attention, I was very shy.
Then when I hit puberty they stopped doing because of constant family fights and I hated it because it was a reminder of what my family turned into. Then as I grew out of my edgy MGTOW phase I realized that in addition to my shit family life I was also all alone and had no one in my life who loved or cared about me.
I always get really depressed when my birthday comes around. And it's coming soon. It's always so sad, it's like whenever my birthday comes I'm forced to look at myself, who I am, what happened to me, what didn't, and it's pure ropefuel.

Honestly, I just get shitfaced. But if I could, I'd like to potentially spend it out hiking in the woods, alone, away from everything.
never had celebration tbh. It's brutal

Never a happy birthday tbh. Literally suifuelpilled. Based bowl

I was gonna say happy birthday, but with the context of the post, it doesn't seem appropriate...

ty for best. You're right though. It's never a happy birthday. It's just a painful reminder of a day

Life is a living hell for all of us here, but at least you have this community to console you.
Community really is good cope tbh

:yes::yes::yes:

Am a year younger than you, but I fully agree. This post hit home harder for me than most I’ve seen lately. You can really see that it came straight from the heart:feelsbadman::cryfeels:.

He really is:feelzez:.
typilled

Brutal, just brutal. Meanwhile the average foid throws a massive party with tons of friends.
literally lifemogsme to death. Jfl, and some people would claim that im somehow the privileged one... What a joke

Birthdays… it’s the one day that a few people I know (about 5, consisting of mom, dad, a few friends) pretend to care about me. Then, they go back to never initiating conversations with me, never giving a shit that I’m alone 95% of the time, never bothering to help me to meet women (showing that they don’t care if I move forward to the next stage of my life). That’s how I know they’re just pretending. So, my birthday is just a day that people remind me they are only pretending to care about me.
jfl at virtue signalling people. Humans are so fucking shit when it comes to stuff like this.

At this point just do anything you feel like. Let chaos reign on society. Moneymaxx with crazy ideas, go in to mass amounts of debt. Anything.
i got wasted as shit

My head looks like an overgrown potato, i don't know what i would even do with a gf because more than likely she would be a normie. I don't believe that autistic girls are available.
If it were that easy, we'd all have done it by now. It's over for many

View attachment 905175

Luckily I slept through most of it as usual. Not a day I care for. Just another painful reminder. I'd probably cope by saying shit like "atleast it's another year closer to death" for humor cope... But it's still a ticking clock that I have to endure. So as usual, I just cope.

The date, the day, and to some degree, the number of my age is rather arbitrary. Today (yesterday now for me) is no different than yesterday. But it still sucks. Society places value on these numbers. Not that I'm allowed a space in society. I exist among it. The quote "we live in a society"... Is the most bullshit tier thing I've heard come from the mouths or keyboards of rejects... We don't live in a society, we just exist, amongst it.

I don't live. This is not life. This is sickness. With only 2 cures. Surgery I could never afford, or death (godspeed alcohol and my opiate friends).

33 years I've existed now. Most normies can't even imagine a reality where they go 2 weeks without so much as a hug, hence the pandemic outcries a few years ago... But for many of us, including myself. That's just life. An entire life. With constant mockery, hostility, or best case, flat out ignorance and not being acknowledged. People who say "life is precious" define life in such a poor way. There's nothing good about this. There never will be, and nothing I do or have ever done, no matter the decades of relentless effort I put in on every single piece of advice that people throw at you, ever has made an ounce of difference.

Today, I'm just an ugly as fuck, "rapist looking", "pedo eyed", "shortarse", "prolapsed horse ass faced", etc etc nobody who's existed for 33 years that people will never care for. I invoke feelings of disgust in people on sight, so in a world of instant gratification, I certainly am not.

Pray that this is my final year alive please. I really don't want to do this shit anymore. Let sleep take me.
25, 30, 40
These are milestones for how over it is.

33 is pretty over even you get a 19 yo like komersaj rn

25, 30, 40
These are milestones for how over it is.

33 is pretty over even you get a 19 yo like komersaj rn
The damage is done by this point. Every natural milestone, missed. I lost my childhood, my teens and my 20's to the void. Whats the point anymore.