Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Another beheading in France

Sad to see Europe in this state.

Greycel thread.
Sad state = 1 to 10 terrorist acts a year. :soy: :feelsclown:
You sound like a stormfront coping normie.
These are non issues, the only issue incels should talk about is that the blackpill is not universally known and that foids have rights.

How every Muslim is looking right now:
1603977837768.jpg

but mayos are so cucked in 2020 they will do absolutely nothing about it. Expect another beheading next week

1603977837768.jpg

but mayos are so cucked in 2020 they will do absolutely nothing about it. Expect another beheading next week

I don't understand how they can't even bring themselves to vote for right wing parties, unlike America where it is a two horse race and both horses are bad, you do get a choice in Europe.

1 faggot teacher got beheaded for insulting people religion and everyone is shocked.

100s of innocents got killed on a daily basis in Iraq, Palestine, sourya and no one gave a fuck.

@gymletethnicel @Irredeemable
Exactly. Yet people deny the racepill, we're seen as insects unworthy of life.
People talk about some gay teacher in France, but when bloodthirsty Australians execute an Afghan civilian they're supposed to protect, no one bats an eye.

Exactly. Yet people deny the racepill, we're seen as insects unworthy of life.

In-group preference bro. I remember reading about an experiment where they monitored brain activity in participants and found that they reacted way more strongly to images of their own race being harmed than other races being harmed.
People talk about some gay teacher in France, but when bloodthirsty Australians execute an Afghan civilian they're supposed to protect, no one bats an eye.

Why are Aussies even getting involved in this faggotry in the first place? They would be the world's most loved nation if they didn't do that stuff.

Women getting beheaded by Mohammad?
a1c23ecfca73adf3f1572584e215f870.gif

Oh well...

battle for paris soon

There have been three attempts today that I know of, there is the one you mentioned, the one in Nice and one outside the French consulate in Saudi Arabia.
Unrelated but I saw you sent me a PM but I haven't opened it yet. We have nice, lengthy conversations so I would need a computer for those but I am on my phone now and won't switch to a computer for a few hours.

Is that real?!? Hahahaha based.

Unrelated but I saw you sent me a PM but I haven't opened it yet. We have nice, lengthy conversations so I would need a computer for those but I am on my phone now and won't switch to a computer for a few hours.

Yep, although I'll admit it is somewhat out of context and if you read the entire thread he is trying to preach mutual tolerance, that tweet was funny though. There is also this guy

ElgNXZnUcAA0xdZ

Yep, although I'll admit it is somewhat out of context and if you read the entire thread he is trying to preach mutual tolerance, that tweet was funny though. There is also this guy

View attachment 363327
That guy is also based. Seems like a curry from his last name Hussain. Is he half white? What kind of stupid ass name is Dilly?

you really give a fuck about society after what they've done to you? you're pathethic learn more about blackpill

Religion of Peace

Sad state? No it’s a happy state. I am glad that whore got beheaded.

He sort of looked white-ish in the profile picture. Lol. Curry frauding skin color, what's new?

It's sad tbh, look at the fair and lovely creams sold in India for another example. He is still pretty light skinned for a Bengali tho

1 faggot teacher got beheaded for insulting people religion and everyone is shocked.

100s of innocents got killed on a daily basis in Iraq, Palestine, sourya and no one gave a fuck.

When you're brown, nobody gives a damn.

Keep crying for Islam. But we don't even know the details, so at least wait for those before chimping out.
Do i have to mark my sarcasm bettER?

It's sad tbh, look at the fair and lovely creams sold in India for another example. He is still pretty light skinned for a Bengali tho
They're also sold in Pakistan bro. Plenty of women there think being fair is better, but then I heard a Pathan in-law tell me that her niece also lived in Europe and she married a "beautiful, black man." And she was as white as Europeans, this in-law of mine. Only the darker Pakistanis care about light skin but the lightest ones among us think the opposite. Lol.
Do i have to mark my sarcasm bettER?
I know perfectly well what you're doing, like other white soyboys do.

battle for paris soon

I read somewhere that 75% of the births in Paris are now non-white, they estimated this using the sickle cell screening data, all babies with at least one non-European parent has to be screened and 75% of the births in Il De France had to undergo screening.

DJuBx2dN 1 GD

Bitch please.

Don't care enough

They're also sold in Pakistan bro. Plenty of women there think being fair is better, but then I heard a Pathan in-law tell me that her niece also lived in Europe and she married a "beautiful, black man." And she was as white as Europeans, this in-law of mine. Only the darker Pakistanis care about light skin but the lightest ones among us think the opposite. Lol.

I know perfectly well what you're doing, like other white soyboys do.
Skin colour is a massive cope, the reason fairer skinned people look better is not because of their skin colour but because of their facial features.

Plus, curries are generally short, have poor hygiene and don't know how to deal with foids properly so come across as creeps. There are also a variety of stereotypes associated with them which allude to their low-T, look at Rajesh in the Big Bang Theory for example.

Don't care enough
That's why you're still responding, right? Jfl at your cumskin brain.
Skin colour is a massive cope, the reason fairer skinned people look better is not because of their skin colour but because of their facial features.

Plus, curries are generally short, have poor hygiene and don't know how to deal with foids properly so come across as creeps. There are also a variety of stereotypes associated with them which allude to their low-T, look at Rajesh in the Big Bang Theory for example.
That's absolutely true, only an idiot would think skin color makes the difference. It's the features and therefore the harmony. And true, people think we're thirsty but in reality they're thirsty themselves but they can get away with it because it's not associated with them.
Soyciety of soy
Based.

he was just assimilating to the local customs
1280px-Ex%C3%A9cution_de_Marie_Antoinette_le_16_octobre_1793.jpg

Sad to see Europe in this state.
CUCK.
This is life fuel. more white cucks beheaded is good. that's what they get for being Cucks

sad truth. 1000 ethnic lives are worth less than a single white betacucks death.

What did he say, he deleted the tweet.
Soyciety of soy
It's funny all they do these days is try to be ironically funny and spam "Religion of peace" on the Internet after every attack. Absolute state of Mayocels and their poo in the loo allies.

Last edited:
1603977837768.jpg

This.
Dozens of muslim terrorist attacks = yawn
One Tarrant killing in a mosque = mayo fags screeching about tolerance and diversity and big bad evil whitey man.
Whites biggest fag race of all time (I say this as White too sadly)