Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Another awkward experience with a cashier

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
I was buying groceries today. I got in line, and noticed the cashier was one I've never seen before. A late teens to early 20s white girl with a nice ass, tbh (She looked a bit like the Doomer Girl, but with brown hair). When it was my turn to get my groceries scanned, she gives me the usual fake, canned greeting that all the cashiers in that supermarket use. She bagged my groceries, I paid, and as I reached out for my bags, she simultaneously was going to pass them to me, and our hands came close to touching, and her hand recoiled back quickly, as if I were the gross insect on my profile photo, or covered in shit. I wasn't making eye contact most of the time, but when she gave me the usual "have a nice day", I decided to make eye contact with her, and she was looking at me cautiously, her face half hidden under her doomer girl hair, and she quickly turned away as soon as I faced her.

Typical reaction from foids.

White foids are cashiers in your area?

Why don't you just order your shit online, or use a self service checkout

Brutal. Girls with bangs and dark hair are the only kind that I get nervous around.

If I was NT, low inhib and jestermaxxed I would've said "Woah, that was a close one. I almost made you wash your hands."

Yes. Where I live its mostly white and hispanic
I've never seen a white foid my age being a cashier. It's usually FOB whores and grannies that work as cashiers.

I was buying groceries today. I got in line, and noticed the cashier was one I've never seen before. A late teens to early 20s white girl with a nice ass, tbh (She looked a bit like the Doomer Girl, but with brown hair). When it was my turn to get my groceries scanned, she gives me the usual fake, canned greeting that all the cashiers in that supermarket use. She bagged my groceries, I paid, and as I reached out for my bags, she simultaneously was going to pass them to me, and our hands came close to touching, and her hand recoiled back quickly, as if I were the gross insect on my profile photo, or covered in shit. I wasn't making eye contact most of the time, but when she gave me the usual "have a nice day", I decided to make eye contact with her, and she was looking at me cautiously, her face half hidden under her doomer girl hair, and she quickly turned away as soon as I faced her.

Typical reaction from foids.
These foids need to learn damn respect

Even worse, I live in Canada.
Frustrated Clint Eastwood GIF

she is spending the night masturbating to fantasies of killing you

Eww don't touch me you whore is my fav reply but as it is cold where I am wearing gloves is essential.

Imagine not hating women

curries got more ballz than loser canadians though
they'll do something with that country when they take over :feelskek:
The ones that are going to take over Canada are the chinks.

The ones that are going to take over Canada are the chinks.
no its gonna be both, chinks are on bc side. loads of curries in ONT
even though i am a curry myself, we didnt have this many 10yrs ago

no its gonna be both, chinks are on bc side. loads of curries in ONT
even though i am a curry myself, we didnt have this many 10yrs ago
There are still more chinks in Ontario.

i dunno know about that broski
loads of curry in ONT now
Either way, chinks will end up killing and kicking out all the curries, and Canada will end up becoming a CCP colony.

Either way, chinks will end up killing and kicking out all the curries, and Canada will end up becoming a CCP colony.
doubt they too low T for that shit here. unless its a legit ccp occupation

indian stoodentz are very low inhib side, involved crime already. they are going nigger path and chimping out.

doubt they too low T for that shit here. unless its a legit ccp occupation

indian stoodentz are very low inhib side, involved crime already. they are going nigger path and chimping out.
It's not just the people residing in Canada, China and India are obviously going to be involved as well.

Try to strike a conversation next time to really see how disgusted she'll be.

It's not just the people residing in Canada, China and India are obviously going to be involved as well.
they'll just split it half way
they'll need to take care of usa first. its too powerful for either china or india alone to take down

they'll just split it half way
they'll need to take care of usa first. its too powerful for either china or india alone to take down
Once all the whites in Canada are gone, JewSA won't care what happens to it because they would have already achieved their goal.

Once all the whites in Canada are gone, JewSA won't care what happens to it because they would have already achieved their goal.
i want to curryfy those french quebec foids :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

yes kike masters

Couldnt Care less . Your there to get your groceries and move on .

Why don't you just order your shit online, or use a self service checkout
The sheer annoyance of being around normgroids is making me consider going this route. I get everything on amazon that I can, too.

Yeah. I too have bad experiences with cashiers, I don't know why but I always speak broken german, probably because of the stress. Anyhow I've never come close to touching anyone's hand and it's a good thing. Wouldn't want to catch the cooties.

Most of the cashiers in my area are mostly old foids. It’s a good thing since I get mad whenever I see a hot foid that I will never have for myself.

Last edited:
Girls with bangs and dark hair are the only kind that I get nervous around.
Based. Aside from blonde foids, dark hair and bangs are the ones I’m attracted to the most.

Last edited: