Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Another arranged marriage rejection via text message

Is this foid looking for excuses?

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★

It should be noted that this foid does not wear a hijab. The basis of the foid saying this is because I just said I don’t think about god every day.

Also the foid didn’t even bother to ask what movie I watched. God I hate foids so much.

modern arrange marriage isn't what it used to be. better to leave third-world whores to their own vices. they think they are living in a first-world heaven because of modernity and consumerism.

modern arrange marriage isn't what it used to be. better to leave third-world whores to their own vices. they think they are living in a first-world heaven because of modernity and consumerism.
Foid does not live in the third world and my chances with a white foid are non existent

I don't understand, is this you texting a lady?

Foid living in West, i really doubt that she cares for religion at all. Though it seems that she is the one reaching out to you, maybe she expected of you to negotiate the thing. I dunno, im too autistic to understand people

You know it's over when you can't even get an arranged marriage JFL. I'm sorry boyo

I don't understand, is this you texting a lady?
Yes, that is right

Foid living in West, i really doubt that she cares for religion at all. Though it seems that she is the one reaching out to you, maybe she expected of you to negotiate the thing. I dunno, im too autistic to understand people
The foid ghosted me for a bit. I accidentally called her when I was trying to call my mother and then she messaged me after she didn’t pick up

View attachment 1190511

It should be noted that this foid does not wear a hijab. The basis of the foid saying this is because I just said I don’t think about god every day.

Also the foid didn’t even bother to ask what movie I watched. God I hate foids so much.
At least you are trying with them. But isn't arrangemaxxing cancer if you are blackpilled? Even if you succeed you know the foid doesn't wanna be with you she is forced, its like having a permanent prostitute around.

Brutal. You can't run minority card either

Yes, that is right
I don't understand the context but I know you texted too much. Don't do that. You lose power in that relationship by doing that. It's how those games work.

At least you are trying with them. But isn't arrangemaxxing cancer if you are blackpilled? Even if you succeed you know the foid doesn't wanna be with you she is forced, its like having a permanent prostitute around.
It is cancer but what other options do I have?

If you were a Chad, she would have married you and try to change you by making you more religious.