Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Another +1 to catholicism, mang

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
Another pro of Catholic coping is the fact that it really seems to live up to its name, mang. Catholic means universal, and it does a fine job of being just that.

Having at least attended some masses and vigils, I can safely say that ull nvr feel out of place as in feeling some air of superiority or some shit about race or class around u, in addition to being inkwell-friendly, mang

I now finally understand why a family friend, a fellow chinko, once suggested that I try attending his Catholic Church when I was still Protestantmaxxed, mang. He was kinda hinting at that exact thing, mang:owo:

Last edited:
I need a Catholic foid in my life mang

Russians dont give a shit about their orthodox religion kek

Religion sucks mang.
It's better to believe in christ without doing normalfaggotry stuff like attending to churches and being around npc motherfuckers.

Start attending Catholic Church, Chico. Thats honestly what I’m about to do, mang
I'm tired of being treated like a leper by noodles and their cuckslaves, I want freedom mang.

Religion sucks mang.
It's better to believe in christ without doing normalfaggotry stuff like attending to churches and being around npc motherfuckers.
Again, im just doing it for community purposes to lessen inkwell lifes bleakness n shiet, mang

I'm tired of being treated like a leper by noodles and their cuckslaves, I want freedom mang.
First, gtfo of riceland then catholic cope in a country with whitoids n shiet, Chico

First, gtfo of riceland then catholic cope in a country with whitoids n shiet, Chico
Being surrounded by whitoids must feel like heaven mang. :feelsohh:

I can safely say that its an improvement over being stuck around noodles n shiet, mang
I'm surrounded by rotting boomers, never began mang, I want out.

I'm surrounded by rotting boomers, never began mang, I want out.
No wonder a unicel fellow chinko(from china) i met while ukmaxxing admired my Ameriricecel tales n shiet. “Wow… so free,” he said

No wonder a unicel fellow chinko(from china) i met while ukmaxxing admired my Ameriricecel tales n shiet. “Wow… so free,” he said
I need freedom mang, everyone desires it, fuck all noodlewhorescum and their cuckslaves mang.

many will still discriminate against you if subhuman, and all the foids for sure

many will still discriminate against you if subhuman, and all the foids for sure
Most of the catholics ive seen just wanna get their weekly obligation over with and dont socialize nearly as much at church as Protestants do, mang.

Thats why its inkwell-friendly, Chico. They tend to leave everyone equally alone at church, mang:feelsthink: