Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "Anorexia" is just a way hypergamy culture keeps female standards low

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
I stumbled upon the youtube channel Jaiden nnimations, and she claims that we has an eating disorder in 2016, but in one video where her body is visible, shes clearly normal weight. Currently, when she does show her face, shes clearly chubby. What I've realized is that our culture has invented eating disorders and anorexia to essentially pressure women into being comfortable with being overweight (or at least not fit), meanwhile nearly all men have to lift in 2019 just to be in the running.

Honestly, it should be illegal for a woman to not have visible abs. If all women were fit (which would result if the average woman looksmaxxed as hard as the average 3/10 male), low tier/average men would at least feel like their work in the gym resulted in some level of validation, and not just a 300 pounds whale, which is the currently state of looksmatching.

"Anorexia" "Bulimia" etc. etc. are all just a figment of normies' white knighting and putting women on a pedestal as the 'victims' of societial standards, while men kill themselves at a rate 7x that of women in my country and can't even get their looksmatch. If Anorexia is even real, I'd just sit back, relax, grab the popcorn and watch foids starving to death so that they can be more attractive to Chad.

. If Anorexia is even real, I'd just sit back, relax, grab the popcorn and watch foids starving to death so that they can be more attractive to Chad.

But the thing is that most women with "Bulimia" actually benefit from it. Bulimics tend to look just fine, its when the culture catches on and tells them that fixing their fat ass is someone bad that they go back to scarfing themselves into an early grave.

But the thing is that most women with "Bulimia" actually benefit from it. Bulimics tend to look just fine, its when the culture catches on and tells them that fixing their fat ass is someone bad that they go back to scarfing themselves into an early grave.

It really shows when women would rather puke 24/7 and starve themselves to get a chance with Chad rather than settling for their looksmatch how they really hate all other men who aren't 8/10. Plus its usually the ugly foids anyway who have those so-called 'disorders'.

As someone who spend some time in the mental hospital with a bunch of bulimics/anorexics, I can definitely assure you those aren't made up disorders, while I was there 2 of the patients had managed to starve themselves to death. However, that there are a bunch of normies seeking attention by self diagnosing... that's a different story. It is not that different from incels self diagnosing themselves with autism tbh.

The fat acceptance movement though... now that's the real fucking enemy.

If the only thing I had to do to increase my SMV was stop eating I wouldn't eat for a month. God that would be easy.

Anyway, certainly I think we can say far more people die every year from eating too much than eating too little. But society only freaks out about the ones who eat too little. No one seems to care when everyone is stuffing their faces with burgers 24/7.

Attenion whoring at it's finest.

I have bigorexia I want to be more muscular always

Honestly, it should be illegal for a woman to not have visible abs. If all women were fit (which would result if the average woman looksmaxxed as hard as the average 3/10 male), low tier/average men would at least feel like their work in the gym resulted in some level of validation, and not just a 300 pounds whale, which is the currently state of looksmatching.
high iq

There are people that are fucked in the head and dont eat. But some do it for attention, as usual.

Anorexia exists for men too. The term is over used but it's legit

Anorexia exists for men too. The term is over used but it's legit

Yes, just like every other medical condition that's sadly overused.

Water is wet. Men are cucks and always have been...
Lol at hypergamy culture...

Anorexia™ is a meme.

The most difficult thing in a foids life is maintaining a healthy BMI.

Anorexia™ is a meme.

The most difficult thing in a foids life is maintaining a healthy BMI.
Its literally all they have to do to have a perfect life but they can't even do that