Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR [AnonymousPoll] Do you also go on braincels?

Do you post on, or lurk braincells?

• I am a poster on braincels

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • I lurk on braincels

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • I do not actively lurk braincels/go there at all

Votes: 20 62.5%

• Total voters
Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
Even though the moderation is cucked, I still find a decent meem there every once in a while. Kek

I'm too lazy to register on reddit, so no. But i lurk on many reddit subs (this one included), quite often, tbh tbh.

I'm too lazy to register on reddit, so no. But i lurk on many reddit subs (this one included), quite often, tbh tbh.
You can do almost nothing on a new account, so I never bothered signing up to that hellhole.

I am a shitposter, I make shit memes from time to time u/NutNotBusted

Haven’t gone there, is it more bluepilled than it is here considering the reddit shills?

I was on there bfore here. It's a bit more meme oriented and not as laid back as here.

I stopped going there a while ago. I used to lurk only to read alia_harkonnen's comments, but he is no longer active so there's really no point in doing so. The whole place feels like a lite version of what r/incels used to be. There's really not much of interest over there anymore.

No, it's just /r/incels on life support handcuffed to the hospital bed by the feds. Reddit has made it so they cant ban normies and roasties, they have a femoid head mod, and all they post are stale memes. Any slightly thought out post doesnt see the light of day.

Never been there. Foid mod, FFS.

They dont really care about blackpilling people. It's annoying that only memes gets upvoted there.

I lurk. BBW_Gaming really ruins it though, she should be kicked out.

That place deserves to be nuked tbh

like my mans user name says @Reddit_is_for_cucks

JFL, braincels is a parody subreddit at this point, yet jewtears continues to """expose""" them

i do because mods on both sites have cucked admins/mods, and people post different content