Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [Anonymous Poll] Do you think we live in a simulation?

Do you think we live in a simulation

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
ThePlagueDoctor

ThePlagueDoctor

:(
★★★★
Sometimes I think that certain things are very odd, and weirdly coincidental. For example, why the hell is eulers number everywhere? It’s used in equations to calculate the rate at which money grows, temperature decreases, population growth, coasting to a stop, etc. It’s fucking everywhere, like a constant used by a lazy dev.

This got me to thinking, what if we just live in a shitty simulation?

It would explain why my life is perfectly set up just to torment me, and the excellent, weirdly coincidental bad luck that I always seem to have.

I dont tbh feels artificial. I would air more on the side of a dream

I dont tbh feels artificial. I would air more on the side of a dream
I see you preposition

I've seen glitches before. Either I'm crazy or we're in a sim :feelshehe:

I liked what Max Tegmark said, math is so effective in physics because the physical world is mathematical. Honestly my first thought before reading about this was : Of course math is effective in natural sciences, math was designed to measure what we observe in the real world.

Was a good read, thanks.
Was looking for this one too, but it took me a while to find.
Some crazy shit tbqh :feelsYall:.

The shit we do is way too advanced, our thoughts are too advanced aswell. There is really no limits for us while in a simulation there will always be limits. In games, you have limits on what you can do, can build, can say. In real life, you can do anything you want (you still can receive negative responses from people)

The shit we do is way too advanced, our thoughts are too advanced aswell. There is really no limits for us while in a simulation there will always be limits. In games, you have limits on what you can do, can build, can say. In real life, you can do anything you want (you still can receive negative responses from people)
There are definitely limits, for example, I will never get to fuck a Stacy without maybe paying or breaking a law

There are definitely limits, for example, I will never get to fuck a Stacy without maybe paying or breaking a law
Like i said, the shit you do has consequences. You have no limits, but it doesnt mean you get away with no consequences. Its like if I released a deadly virus. I would probably be hunted down by every country and shot in the head, not put in virtual timeout like video games. In video games, you come back. Real life, you dont

Living in a simulation is a retarded theory

No. It's called pain of life.

I think it's a simulation, but not in the traditional way, more so in the godpilled sense.

I decline to answer.

Sometimes I think that certain things are very odd, and weirdly coincidental. For example, why the hell is Euler's number everywhere? It’s used in equations to calculate the rate at which money grows, temperature decreases, population growth, coasting to a stop, etc. It’s fucking everywhere, like a constant used by a lazy dev.

This got me to thinking, what if we just live in a shitty simulation?
Yes, I think we live in a simulation. But I cam to this after reading Descartes who came to the conclusion that the only thing that he is sure of existing is his thunking conciseness only.

Mathematics is another way to reach this conclusion. I think mathematics is the programing language of this simulation this is why we see Euler's numbers, pi, and all the Chaos patter respiting in different fields. It like the universe runs on math.

Plus... idk... it just feels not real.

No, but some things happening make me think about possibility of metaphysical existence and it's intervention into this world

Ever notice how cyclical weather can be? Like sometimes it'll rain every Friday or every Monday there's wind?

I don't, but it's possible. I think the universe is all mathematically based, like if it was designed by something. Even art has a mathematical correlation, it's all numerical, and measurable by numbers. Just look at what a CPU can do with just 1s and 0s. Could be a sim, no one really know.

I don't, but it's possible. I think the universe is all mathematically based, like if it was designed by something. Even art has a mathematical correlation, it's all numerical, and measurable by numbers. Just look at what a CPU can do with just 1s and 0s. Could be a sim, no one really know.
I think this is really the strongest base for the simulation theory

After taking high doses of lsd I was convinced I live in either biocomputer simulation or a dream. More like a dream becuase I felt like there were forces controlling reality. I still think about it sometimes and it is very plausible, all I saw were proofs of it. Reality seems to be centered around causing me pain and suffering. So it may as well be a simulation or a bad nightmare of some extremely high iq creature.

We don't know but considering dreams are basically simulations then its 100% possible to create a simulation with a conscious mind.

Nah son this is just all one bad dream

Life is a simulation, but it's real.
Cheese.

It would explain why my life is perfectly set up just to torment me, and the excellent, weirdly coincidental bad luck that I always seem to have.
Nope, that’s just your shit genetics.

I think this is really the strongest base for the simulation theory
You're right, but still doesn't prove the theory. Its one of those existential questions that don't have answer.
Life is a simulation, but it's real.
Cheese.
If this is a simulation it's an awful cruel one. Suffering based, and the suffering is real that's not simulated I can tell
No, but some things happening make me think about possibility of metaphysical existence and it's intervention into this world
There's many things we cannot see and they are still there. Our eyes only reflect what we can see with them.

Last edited:
doesn't matter, still miserable

If we are I want to make a complaint to whoever is in charge of the matrix.

It's called the redpill for a reason.

Yes which is why there are so many NPC characters

Its a good cope i endulge in from time to time
makes me feel special :feelsbadman:

Its a good cope i endulge in from time to time
makes me feel special :feelsbadman:
You are special my little Inkwell, all Inkwells are beautiful snowflakes with their individualistic personalities unlike normie NPCs that have no capacity for individual thought.

You are special my little Inkwell, all Inkwells are beautiful snowflakes with their individualistic personalities unlike normie NPCs that have no capacity for individual thought.
:feelsautistic:

I think life is an acid trip or a dream. And I’m so fucking ready to wake up