Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Annoying teen Chad with his prime foid

J

Jackson14

Banned
-
So yesterday I went for a little walk and I ended up going down the beach boardwalk for a little bit. Beautiful ass and little camel toes everywhere but that's neither here nor there...

I ended up behind this golden blonde teen, she had a perfect tan aswell, and she was with her Chad bf. Chad was ANNOYING AS FUCK, fucking yelling and screaming just being a little douche in general. The foid was a lot more mature she kept quietly telling him to stop, in a flirty way but you could tell she was a little annoyed also. Anyways Chad kept running his hands through his still wet hair, from swimming I assume, and flicking water at her. After a few times of doing this she says to him, "I'm still wet from last time", to which Chad replied with, "that's what she said!", foid giggles flirtingly soft hits him

So that's when it dawns on me that this little shit has fucked this chick pretty much 100%. You don't just joke around with wet pussy jokes and the foid wouldn't respond in such a flirty way unless she's actually taken his cock. This little annoying fuck has fucked her pussy, probably eaten her out, finger banged, had his dick sucked by her, probably jizzed on her face and came in her mouth. Here I am I want to swat this little fucker for being so annoying meanwhile he mogs me so fucking bad considering the shit he has got to do with this prime foid.

Annoying as he was his life is guaranteed to be superior to mine no matter what. I'm never going to get experience a prime piece of ass like him. What the fuck is the point to anything?

Last edited:
I always laugh at incels who hope that young girls do not fuck, even in case when a girl has a boyfriend xD

Teen love is gone forever...

I always laugh at incels who hope that young girls do not fuck, even in case when a girl has a boyfriend xD

Yes but it was just as much coming to the realization that, holy fuck she's fucked THIS guy???

Like I said she was acting way more mature than him and seemed somewhat annoyed by him also so there was a chance they just started hanging out and maybe she didn't like him...and then they started joking about her wet pussy and that theory died...

Even if you get a hot girl later in life because of cosmetic surgery or insane status or whatever, the damage will have already been done. We have evolved for young love (that is you have to be young and have those formative experiences). When you try to catch up later, it's just pathetic and not the same thing at all.

It was clearly his playful personality that resulted in his success