Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Annoying gangstalkers

S

Swedeguy93

#"Women"=Children
★★★
So, my gangstalking attacks have started up again after like a 6 month break. Dude with rolled down window drives by me while im walking on sidewalk, just stares forward and honks the horn and waves at me without looking at me. Gangstalking 101. I didnt take the shots so now they wanna get me to kill myself.

I know it is, because i had these kind of honking attacks like every 2 days for weeks on end like 6 months ago, then they suddenly stopped. Only now to start again. And i live in a small 7k pop town.. fucking tards with nothing better to do than to participate in it. Probably LOW lvl masons. Think they´re so good.

sometimes they blackmail ppl to do these things. ppl with maybe CP, or otherwise they tell their family. Guys a complete stranger so i know its GS

Why are they stalking you

Either im a threat to them in the long run or something, or ive offended someone and they put me on some blacklist idk

once i found a stalker with the webpage of SÄPO on the public library computer up while he was on the toilet. Swedens version of FBI

once i found a stalker with the webpage of SÄPO on the public library computer up while he was on the toilet. Swedens version of FBI
Oh, so sweden’s feds are tracking you? Then why would they honk and do stupid shit to get your attention?

Oh, so sweden’s feds are tracking you? Then why would they honk and do stupid shit to get your attention?
They do it in many small annoying ways to tick you off. Another time a woman on a scooter veered into me from nowhere. This was during the weeks of daily stalking last autumn. Its not like they have agents with earpieces and black suits stalking u ><

Tja :3 Jag bor också i en industrihåla med många nyfikna så känner igen mig, många frireligiösa jävlar som alltid knackar på ;p

They do it in many small annoying ways to tick you off. Another time a woman on a scooter veered into me from nowhere. This was during the weeks of daily stalking last autumn. Its not like they have agents with earpieces and black suits stalking u ><
You sure this one wasn’t just a coincidence?

I think the reason it hasnt been constant is because i live in such a small town. They simply dont have the assets.

Tja :3 Jag bor också i en industrihåla med många nyfikna så känner igen mig, många frireligiösa jävlar som alltid knackar på ;p
jehovas och frimurare jobbar ihop, 100%..

jehovas och frimurare jobbar ihop, 100%..
Shiet negro vi har jehovas, plymouth bröderna, pingstvänner, Ljuset, och 5+ andra som alla lokala höjdare är medlemmar och skattar till, 100% slutna sällskap som gynnar varandra och håller ett skarpt öga på oss små lokalbor

Shiet negro vi har jehovas, plymouth bröderna, pingstvänner, Ljuset, och 5+ andra som alla lokala höjdare är medlemmar och skattar till, 100% slutna sällskap som gynnar varandra och håller ett skarpt öga på oss små lokalbor
slänger alltid ut deras blanketter ut tillbaka i trappupgången när de dimper ner i brevlådan

Just martialartsmaxx so you can defend yourself

I AM IN YOUR WALLS​

Be the hERo you always wanted to be