Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy annoying double standard i noticed

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

Waiting for info.
-
watching some drama stuff to pass time at work, there was a video about a guy and everyone was saying he was a "creep" because he was liking photos of a foid on instagram in her bikini, she was 16 and he was 40

so, let me get this straight

he's a creep for liking that post

but the foid doesn't get called a creep, or a whore, or a slut, for posting almost naked photos of her to social media at 16? tf?

and the excuse of "they are too young to know!!!".. yeah bro, totally, that's why they yank the bikini up their ass crack so it shows even more and face their ass toward the camera right? totally innocent.. JFL

fuck man i hate this world so much and can't even do anything about it. makes me more justified for when i decide to rot all day on my room alone

clown world gynocentric soyciety :feelsclown:

most of women already lost virginity at that age, i can't understand why normies treat them like children

roastoids seething that they getting mogged by hot JBs