Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Annoyed by female characters in fictional media

Zealot

Zealot

Self-banned
-
The title pretty much says it all. After lurking around and consuming redpill/blackpill content I'm finding it hard near impossible to root for females I'm supposed to in video games/movies/manga. Has anyone else had this problem? How do you go around it?

try avoid consooming western media

Fictional women are not real women, so I don't assume that these characters bear similar characteristics (think about being plowed by Chad, hating men, etc)

modern whores in media are portrayed ONLY as equal or greater than their (God forbid) male counterpart. They MUST be portrayed as funny, beautiful, smart, powerful, wise, caring, deadly, devious, holy, and everything in between. Women MUST not be shown negatively and if one were to be, there absolutely MUST be a male shown in a far worse light. Modern media protects the fragile ego of the hole at all costs yet they still coopt and stomp over everything under their purview.