Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious ( ANNOUNCEMENT!!!) To everyone with a foid anime pfp

Goyimjacob

Goyimjacob

Banned
-
I'm blocking you:feelscomfy:

@ yourselves or other users with one, so I can do so.

Thank you.

Jacob.

JoinedMay 16, 2024

It's over for femaleavicels

Who are you again?

Funny think is that I joined way before you guys in 2018

Before your balls even dropped
I actually had an account here back in 2015

Funny think is that I joined way before you guys in 2018

Before your balls even dropped
Unironically this. I made my first account in 2018 and 50% of this forum was in Elementary school then. It's crazy to think about.

GrAYcels mang,,,

Is this a boycott of 2D anime foid avis?

Explain to me about the mental gymnastic it takes to have a anime female avatars.

I sometimes wonder about this question.

Points towards a few things.

Really? I spoke to a guy who told me her lurked here when Rome was being sacked.
Joke's on you, I've been lurking since I saw Romulus and Remus building Rome with my own two eyes.

Jokes on you I've been lurking since i saw romulus and remus building rome with my own two eyes
Oh yeah? Well I was actually lurking during the Finno-Korean Hyperwar.

dnr JoinedMay 16, 2024Posts20

Fun fact I'm the reason OP's GrAY ass made this thread

You can't do this
ChiChiAdult

Fun fact I'm the reason OP's GrAY ass made this thread
Thanks for the free dopamine-hit: Also, I find it hilarious how so many claim they were back here in x date, yet never prove so otherwise.

Thanks for the free dopamine-hit:
Np. At least someone here actually appreciates the art of the shadowtag.
I find it hilarious how so many claim they were back here in x date, yet never prove so otherwise.
If you're referring to @Zettabhai, then I'm afraid to tell you that you're sorely mistaken. His former account here, @Zettacel, would be several years old now if he hadn't unforntualey nuked it for reasons that remain unknown to this day.

While you're at it, block me too. I don't want to be around faggots that would rather see Chad AVI's and look at disgusting ugly men for AVI's.

If you're referring to @Zettabhai, then I'm afraid to tell you that you're sorely mistaken. His former account here, @Zettacel, would be several years old now if he hadn't unforntualey nuked it for reasons that remain unknown to this day.
Having made this account in 2023, I'm essentially an OG so I needn't mention my prior account.

Np. At least someone here actually appreciates the art of the shadowtag.
Ofc- I'm notification-starved from HS still.
No I meant OP.

Highschool.
OP is such a completely and utterly irrelevant NPC GrAYwad that his opinions or the topic of this thread isn't even worth taking seriously at all.
I think we can officially say, that it's reached the point 2022cels can shit on Newfags with OGcels.

Crazy man, but that was actually my second account: I made the first one on 9/11/2001, what a crazy day that was.
No way!!

My great grandfather had one in like 1921

No way!!

My great grandfather had one in like 1921
Apparently, one of my ancestors used this site whilst fighting in the Trenches of WW1 in Europe; wonder what his acc was?

Apparently, one of my ancestors used this site whilst fighting in the Trenches of WW1 in Europe; wonder what his acc was?
That's crazy.

My ancestors had accounts when they were picking cotton for the French in haiti!

Joke's on you, I've been lurking since I saw Romulus and Remus building Rome with my own two eyes.
I remember the threads about seething Alba Longa incels mad about Aeneid and his Trojans getting all the girls

made my first account when i was stationed in 'nam

I remember the threads about seething Alba Longa incels mad about Aeneid and his Trojans getting all the girls
Uhhhhhhhhhhhh i remember when fakcels were maknig threads of achilies getting mogged by getting his girlfriend stolen by agamemnon or something

So your senior year was cut-short also, eh?
Mhm. It was a true blessing that my senior year was cut short early thanks to corona-chan. There was nothing in this world that was more satisfying than witnessing the normalshits and sexhavers very quickly lose their minds from suffering the same fate I had to endure my entire life—to rot alone in the (dis)comfort of their own homes with nothing but the sound of their own thoughts to keep them company—if only for a couple of months.

I said it before and I'll say it again: God bless the ricecel who ate the bat :feelsautistic:

Grey - go back to Africa.

Based gray tbh
@ItsovERfucks

Am I low IQ if this joke is completely going over my head...
Remember the 2024cel on 2024cel violence where one month was a defining factor