Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel animefags are a bunch of projecting autistic retards

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
faggots
Peep

Extremely low IQ thread

Protozoan level IQ

insult me all you want but you'll never crush my anime spirit

> makes a post called "animefags are a bunch of projecting autistic retards"
> post is legit autistic retarded

It's over OP.

CuckTears IQ.

Suck my balls you dumb hoe

First thread you made that I agree with,

This is literally a 0/10 effort bait thread
1432724756686s

Way to go on a site where half of the administration is composed by animefags.

Shit thread but I do feel like Anime is overrepresented on this site.

Autistic people face many challenges in life due to their disorder and Anime, which portrays a fiction unlike anything found in reality, is highly desirable for it. In anime, meeting new people and forming friendships just happens by a kind of storytelling magic. In real life, the initial process of making friends is intimidating for autistics. Anime animation style is less subtle than real life human interactions. This exaggeration helps autistics who normally need to study a facial expression for a long time to understand it. This shit is all the same exact reasons why they gravitate toward my little pony, or sonic the hedgehog. It is information portrayed through fictional struggles they can relate to.

I cannot view anything in anime format without a constant conscious awareness that it is predominately worshiped by weebs. It is a sort of subconscious effort to distance myself from embarrassing cringelords. NTmaxxing, essentially.

aye, let us take up arms against the animefags brother

gay gay dick gay fagts u

projecting what? I don't watch anime so I don't know what you're talking about.

Anime is for fucking nerds

From hating gamers to hating anime weebs. Really stepping your game up here.

Autistic people face many challenges in life due to their disorder and Anime, which portrays a fiction unlike anything found in reality, is highly desirable for it. In anime, meeting new people and forming friendships just happens by a kind of storytelling magic. In real life, the initial process of making friends is intimidating for autistics. Anime animation style is less subtle than real life human interactions. This exaggeration helps autistics who normally need to study a facial expression for a long time to understand it. This shit is all the same exact reasons why they gravitate toward my little pony, or sonic the hedgehog. It is information portrayed through fictional struggles they can relate to.

That's exactly how i look at it. Most of the plot lines I've seen also involve an awkward but okay looking guy who suddenly has a very enthusiastic and pretty young girl in love with him and aggressively pursuing him for absolutely no reason at all (manic pixie dream girl fantasy).

Life simply doesn't work that way. I van understand how someone, especially an aspie, might WISH life worked that way but it doesnt. I can't watch because i know it's not real. It just seems like a juvenile fantasy that i can't buy into.

If the fantasy helps you cope great i guess. But pretending the world is something other than what it is won't fix anything.

Probably autists would benefit more from studying top tier human actors and modeling them in the mirror.

Anime is the best cope there is in life! It's sacred to me.....