Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Anime recommendations

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
Recommend me good animes. Hopefully with a more modern artstyle, like AoT or Chainsaw Man, I really liked how those look.
I watched Chainsaw Man and I really liked it, I liked a lot that it included a lot of scenes of the characters simply living their lives. I need more like this.

Case Study of Vanitas, blood.

it’s over

im watchin dragon maid and yashihime

dragon maid is actually decent

yashihime is acceptable filler to watch off my parent's cable tv

it has 3 STRONG FEMALE HEROINES

Jojo, jujutsu kaisen, demon slayer, hunter x hunter, re:zero, promised neverland, 91 days, fire force, kaguya-sama, bungo stray dogs, bunny girl senpai.

Jojo, jujutsu kaisen, demon slayer, hunter x hunter, re:zero, promised neverland, 91 days, fire force, kaguya-sama
I started jojo but I didnt like it. I was considering watching jujutsu kaisen

Looks interesting

Also interesting

I don't like that type of anime

I watched Inuyasha sometimes as a kid
i couldn't watch inuyasha cuz the dogpill (srs)

I started jojo but I didnt like it. I was considering watching jujutsu kaisen
Yeah part 1 sucks, but once you get into part 2, it'll be better.

LOGH is also a good one

Mushoku Tensei, watch the anime, read the manga, and read the light novel. It's good as fuck. Truly amazing for cope.

"jujutsu kaisen" is good but some charcters are super OP n kinda ruin the show

"terror in resonance" is also quite interesting and short so you won't need to watch a 50 episodes

Attack on Titan
Blade of the Immortal
Armored Trooper Votoms all of it
Sword Gai

Modern anime is shit. I only like stuff from 2014 and earlier

Recommend me good animes. Hopefully with a more modern artstyle, like AoT or Chainsaw Man, I really liked how those look.
I watched Chainsaw Man and I really liked it, I liked a lot that it included a lot of scenes of the characters simply living their lives. I need more like this.
Spy x Family