Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anime recommendations?

cube-

cube-

Greycel
Most of the anime ive watched is garbage and repetitive, any high IQ animecels have a good list?

girls und panzer, but you probably already saw it

Saikyou Densetsu Kurosawa, not an anime, its a manga, but a pretty good one.

And a good anime is kaiji, but its very famous, so you probably watched it

Don’t watch it

It's pretty old and you've probably seen it but serial experiments lain is a good one imo.
It's a bit of a surreal/out there anime so it should be something new if you watch a lot of generic moe or isekai anime.

If you like more action orientated anime then hellsing ultimate or the OG hellsing are really good.

Last edited:
I don't get all the roastie worship shit about all of it. I'm more of a video game person then a anime or tv person. 2D roasties are still roastie cunts.

Urotsukidoji: Legend of the Overfiend, Violence Jack, Wicked City,Mad Bull 34

All 3 are misognist incel virgin edglord liberterian hacker fare, and youll get a boner too. Just damn good movies for hating women. They are like the Ghostbusters or Star Wars: AN SJW's LAST HOPE for male misogynists.

Last edited:
Urotsukidoji: Legend of the Overfiend, Violence Jack, Wicked City,Mad Bull 34

All 3 are misognist incel virgin edglord liberterian hacker fare, and youll get a boner too. Just damn good movies for hating women. They are like the Ghostbusters or Star Wars: AN SJW's LAST HOPE for male misogynists.
These look pretty good. Thank you

All of Pokémon before Brock left.

Most of the anime ive watched is garbage and repetitive, any high IQ animecels have a good list?
inuyashiki , psycho pass, Sakamoto Des, Nozaki kun
:feelscomfy:Mirai nikki it has my waifu in it (yuno gasai) who is super qute ( dont take her from me or i will be angry :feelsree:
this too Mirai nikki is wild

Last edited:
cope inuyashiki has crazy based moments. like part where the guy kills 4chan trolls thru the screen
Guy just kill a bunch of random person without purpose, and he gets a foid, this shit isn't based.

If you want to watch gore shit, go to gore sites, much more enjoyable than this shit anime

legend of the galactic hero

Kaiji, there are no foids

*adds to his list of awesome anime/manga to watch/read*
Thank you gents. :feelsokman:

Berserk and Monster