Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Anime Recommendations for a bored rotter?

N-Digger

N-Digger

aussiecel
★★★
I need some anime to watch because recently the black void has entered into my body (fellow rotgangers understand this) and I need colourful asian cartoons to temporarily fill it. I've just finished watching Vinland Saga, which was really good, but now that I've finished that I need to move on to something else. I don't care what genre but don't recommend the ones that everyone's seen (stein's gate, welcome to the nhk, fmab) because I've either watched them or decided that they were not worth watching. Maybe other rotters will find some good shows from this thread.

Shoujo Ramune best for fapping

Dr stone looks childish but has a nice plot.

Maybe try Shiki or Higurashi If you haven’t watched them. Horror anime’s really help me alleviate boredom. Fear is an almost addicting feeling to have.

Mugen no Jūnin -Immortal
Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba
Saga of Tanya the Evil (Youjo Senki)

You said no popular ones, but I'm still going to mention Attack on Titan

Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day, Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san, Made in Abyss, Mushishi (probably my favorite one, the ambiance is so unique to other animes. Each episode has a diferrent story [but keeps the same main character throughout the season] but they're all of the same calibre). Please give at least the first episode a watch if nothing else

Last edited:
Just take some yuripill if you haven't
- Machikado Mazoku
- Liz and the blue bird
- Little Witch Academia
- Flip Flappers
- Candy Boy
- Yuyuyu

Keep your hands of Eizouken

-no game no life
-cowboy bebop
-neon genesis evangelion
-high school of the dead has a lot of fan service
-nichijou
-girls und panzer
-coppelion

I need some anime to watch because recently the black void has entered into my body (fellow rotgangers understand this) and I need colourful asian cartoons to temporarily fill it. I've just finished watching Vinland Saga, which was really good, but now that I've finished that I need to move on to something else. I don't care what genre but don't recommend the ones that everyone's seen (stein's gate, welcome to the nhk, fmab) because I've either watched them or decided that they were not worth watching. Maybe other rotters will find some good shows from this thread.
overlord season 1 and 2, Hellsing and Berserk are pretty good

I'm a newbie but i recommend watching welcome to the NHK( really a comfy anime).Also i like cyberpunk so i reccomend psychopass or Ghost in the shell, even though they are difficult to understand if you are low iq like me

samurai champloo

texhnolyze and serial experiments lain
and shigurui

I recommend trying Visual Novel dating sims, there's a lot of western ones that are pretty good which you can download for free and have really good artwork and animations, the plot is pretty good too

That's what I've been coping with the last couple of months

The devil is a part-timer

overlord season 1 and 2, Hellsing and Berserk are pretty good
I've watched all of them except season 2 of overlord. You have good taste, assuming you are referring to the 1997 version of Berserk and not the one from 2016.

video girl ai

Shin chan
Tenor 5

Dr stone looks childish but has a nice plot.
I've now watched the first three episodes of Dr.Stone and I'm really liking it so far. The "villain" of the story has a good motivation that doesn't just boil down to look at me I'm evil and I want to take everything for myself.

La Blue Girl.

Also i like cyberpunk so i reccomend psychopass or Ghost in the shell
Psychopass has always been one of my favorite. Didn't watch ghost in the shell but I probably should at some point. Too bad cyberpunk is no longer as popular as it used to be

Berserk, Yu Yu hakusho, Ruroni Kenshin, Fist of the north Star, Welcome to the NHK.

Berserk, Yu Yu hakusho, Ruroni Kenshin, Fist of the north Star, Welcome to the NHK.
I've watched berserk and I'm up to episode 83 of the first season in Fist of the North Star.
FNS is alright gets a bit boring when they go to different villages and do the exact same thing. They discover that there a bandits who have taken over the town who are mistreating the population, they fight a few of the bandits and then the leader appears. They get in a fight with the leader and he brags about how he is so strong and he underestimates Kenshiro. He then is shocked when he realises he is no match for his pressure-point-hitting martial artist opponent and shortly after he is brutally killed. The only time they break this up is when they have fights between the main villains and to me they are a bit disappointing. When Ken fought Shin I was expecting that they would be of equal strength and that Kenshiro would finally have a proper opponent after killing all of Shin's henchmen basically without lifting a finger, but I was wrong. All that build up and he effortlessly kills him as if he was a lowly bandit. The only thing that made it notable was Yuria's death.
The fight I like the most so far out of the series is Kenshiro's fight with Souther. This time Souther actually defeats Kenshiro and Kenshiro barely makes it out alive. He then discovers Souther's weakness when he comes back and fights him on the Pyramid and this time Kenshiro actually takes a bit of damage, it's not a totally effortless fight. This is followed by Souther's defeat and a monologue revealing is tragic backstory (which is totally cut out of the film adaptation by they way) which actually made me feel some empathy for him despite all the bad things he did. This is a really good ending to the fight and a felt more empathy towards Souther than I did to Shin. I know the series will end with a fight with Raoh so I wonder if that will top even that.

I watched Yuyushiki and Anne Happy recently and enjoyed them just as much as the super-popular Kirara shows. I know CGDCT taste is highly subjective but I'd put both in my top 10.

I've watched berserk and I'm up to episode 83 of the first season in Fist of the North Star.
FNS is alright gets a bit boring when they go to different villages and do the exact same thing. They discover that there a bandits who have taken over the town who are mistreating the population, they fight a few of the bandits and then the leader appears. They get in a fight with the leader and he brags about how he is so strong and he underestimates Kenshiro. He then is shocked when he realises he is no match for his pressure-point-hitting martial artist opponent and shortly after he is brutally killed. The only time they break this up is when they have fights between the main villains and to me they are a bit disappointing. When Ken fought Shin I was expecting that they would be of equal strength and that Kenshiro would finally have a proper opponent after killing all of Shin's henchmen basically without lifting a finger, but I was wrong. All that build up and he effortlessly kills him as if he was a lowly bandit. The only thing that made it notable was Yuria's death.
The fight I like the most so far out of the series is Kenshiro's fight with Souther. This time Souther actually defeats Kenshiro and Kenshiro barely makes it out alive. He then discovers Souther's weakness when he comes back and fights him on the Pyramid and this time Kenshiro actually takes a bit of damage, it's not a totally effortless fight. This is followed by Souther's defeat and a monologue revealing is tragic backstory (which is totally cut out of the film adaptation by they way) which actually made me feel some empathy for him despite all the bad things he did. This is a really good ending to the fight and a felt more empathy towards Souther than I did to Shin. I know the series will end with a fight with Raoh so I wonder if that will top even that.

Can be summed up as: A giga chad kills incels by the touch of his fingers, and then fights and argues with other chads about who's fighting style is better.

Can be summed up as: A giga chad kills incels by the touch of his fingers, and then fights and argues with other chads about who's fighting style is better.
Writing half an essay to someone's sentence is characteristic of my autism. But there is no arguing about who's fighting style is better. It is said multiple times that nothing can beat hokuto shin ken. The only person who has equalled Kenshiro is Raoh because he fought him to a draw. He was using the exact same fighting style as they were trained together as children. Souther doesn't count because he defeated him eventually.
But it's a good image of what a post-apocalyptic future would be like (without the martial arts obviously. Gigachads fighting eachother and dominating the normies and roving groups of bandits going around plundering and killing.

Two new ones that have come out are Nekopara and Murenase, both of which are good copes for us.

hyouka
ay but toki vs raoh was real shit tho

Last edited:
Cowboy Bepop
MONSTER
Usagi Drop @Napoleon de Geso
Mobile Suit Gundam 00

Also i like cyberpunk so i reccomend psychopass or Ghost in the shell, even though they are difficult to understand if you are low iq like me
My favourites too:feelsautistic:

I'm a newbie but i recommend watching welcome to the NHK( really a comfy anime).Also i like cyberpunk so i reccomend psychopass or Ghost in the shell, even though they are difficult to understand if you are low iq like me
Psycho pass is great.

Psycho pass is great.
Yeah although it's difficult to understand if you are low iq like me, still liked for the aesthetic and the dominator is soo cool ngl

Yeah although it's difficult to understand if you are low iq like me, still liked for the aesthetic and the dominator is soo cool ngl
I love the welcome to nhk vibe also.

Everything above this post is cope

Death parade is unmoggable (ded srs)
Q08MIVS.jpg

All you need to do is listen to this soundtrack and you'll know

start from 3:30

I love the welcome to nhk vibe also.
Yes for me it's tied to a pretty confy period in my life so i get that feeling of extreme confort every time i rewatch it

watch coppelion please, no one seems to have watched it and I legit enjoyed the series :feelscry: