Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Anime is physically painful to draw

Weeee

Weeee

Officer
★★★★★
Ded

If anyone is curious the first image was posted 5 days ago and the 2nd was November 28th. I really could be making more progress if I didn't have to go to high school. And i'm not even sure if I'm really improving much at all.

Looks good, mogs me.

It's the depth. Once you master hands and feet, you will master depth. Or maybe it's the other way around. But everything else is fine.

It's the depth. Once you master hands and feet, you will master depth. Or maybe it's the other way around. But everything else is fine.
Hm yeah I really need to study foreshortening.

What people who can draw tell me is, drawing a thing involves drawing lines you wouldn't ordinarily think make up the shape that it makes up.

That probably didn't make sense, but it's like, someone not proficient in drawing a nose would probably start drawing some kind of triangle. But someone who DID know how to draw noses would start drawing slight lines that the novice, at first glance, would ask "When do these lines come together to form a nose?"

What people who can draw tell me is, drawing a thing involves drawing lines you wouldn't ordinarily think make up the shape that it makes up.

That probably didn't make sense, but it's like, someone not proficient in drawing a nose would probably start drawing some kind of triangle. But someone who DID know how to draw noses would start drawing slight lines that the novice, at first glance, would ask "When do these lines come together to form a nose?"
Drawing in general is about using lines and shapes to create things. Since things in nature are made of simple shapes. A nose really is just a whole bunch of curves in more realistic art or in anime's case its mainly straight lines.

The more you do it, the easier it gets

Lp006
Also does anyone else like this sort of art style it's kinda simplistic in terms of character details yet the backgrounds seem really good.

Senpai notice me.

Nice cope. You can improve it.

me too low iq to draw

Keep at it man. Looks good.

Just draw in class theory

They should make an anime about incels were the incels will takeover the world.

Make some nudes

View attachment 73706View attachment 73701View attachment 73704
If anyone is curious the first image was posted 5 days ago and the 2nd was November 28th. I really could be making more progress if I didn't have to go to high school. And i'm not even sure if I'm really improving much at all.
How to draw anime characters(doesn't apply to all anime):
1- look at how human skeletons
look/work
1.5- draw human skeleton
2- make your skeleton a turboframelet tinycreature
3- achieve moeblob style
4- profit[???] ?