Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Anime. Finished 3 whole seasons of DATE-A-LIVE.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20987
  • Start date
Deleted member 20987

Deleted member 20987

Banned
-
Wow just wow.

For a low attention span person like me who doesn't even own or watch a TV- quite a feat.

Highlights of the series,

- That feel when you experience a harem
- Competing girls
- Teen love
- Crying when a key character dies
- Knowing what falling in love feels like
- Blackpill on ages 13 (kiss the pre-aoc lolicons) infer you want to f**k the teens (16-17)

That's it until season 4 which is delayed, but I'll be too depressed to watch anymore. Plus only one story arc, lose end require closure.

But that feel when you realise it all has to come to an end and your loli waifu of culture isn't real and walhitters would reject you on tinder irl.

@Looksmaxxcel
@curryZoomercoomer
@nazianime
@Tenshi

Last edited:
I love Date a Live, my favorites are Kotori, Kurumi, and Yoshino. I like Kurumis high class personality mixed with some sadistic aspects. Her voice is very pleasing and seductive. Yoshino is cute, I felt sad when they first introduced her because of constantly needing to run from humans. I like her berserk mode I even preordered a figure, Kotori, is JB. She talks tough but has a very sweet personality of a young girl inside even though she does not show it. Kannazuki is on point though talking about her budding chest being a temptation.

FIGURE 058718 01

Makes me angry though because one man can't have that many waifus falling for him. That is the only part I dislike about the series, I can't self insert.

yoshino tobiichi origami tokisaki kurumi yatogami tooka itsuka kotori and etc date a live dr

I love Date a Live

Based. There are so many waifus in this anime to choose from I don't think I'd turn any of them down (during a self insert).

My favourite is Tohka Yatogami. Badass, beautiful, high trust, spirited, talented (singing/maid hostess in series 2) and I'm emotionally attached. As people say, ideal for incels wanting high trust girlfriends.

Second is, if I'm being honest, Yoshino Himekawa. I liked the creators didn't shy away from her being somewhat sexual- despite being what 13-14? Loved the "changing room" scene series 1 and the freudian suntan lotion scene series 3. I waiver between platonic "Kawaii" headpats and kisses. Straight up rule 34 would be a turn-off but suggestive images (like you posted) tempt me.

Honourable mentions Kotori is hot (again JB at 13-14). Kurumi is definitely hot and possibly an alpha female sexually as well as strongest spirit who didn't get her powers "sealed" nor did she want them to. Along with an ulterior and deadly motive as a destructiveYandere.

My third personal pick (which might surprise) is Natsumi Kyouno (Green haired witch season 3). Very cute tortured soul on par with Yoshino in cuteness, mischievous, but lolicon (13-14) temptation. Again cause never had "first girlfriend" complex.
I also liked she can change her's and other character's bodies, funny but sexy.

Last edited:
bookmarked for future reference

started watching this one when it came out but eventually dropped it. Maybe I should give it another chance

I like date a love. Fav. character is kurumi tbh.
I should watch the 3rd season.

I watched the first episode of it years ago before quitting anime for good and didn't really like it. But hey I am glad it helps you cope.

started watching this one when it came out but eventually dropped it. Maybe I should give it another chance

Horses for courses.

Despite sweet loli designs, the memes and gifs I could never get into "fate kaleid liner prisma illya" despite the incels.co fandom.

1r58zga26eh31.jpg

Maybe users are younger and played the TYPE-MOON video games before the anime?
God why are anime females so unbearably cute

Cause they are drawn feminine to attract males as it should be and because it sells.

(Unlike the west with its "get woke get broke" feminist/lgb+ in comics, movies and videogames which are a turn-off as they are masculine and remind men of rejection.
I like date a love. Fav. character is kurumi tbh.
I should watch the 3rd season.

From an objective point of view, Kurumi is the hottest, sexiest character. Though she got sidelined since Season 2 but plays an important part in season 3.

As a heads up Season 3 was done by J C Staff, at short notice and on a limited budget. So the first few episodes animation take a while to improve and get better (as it was animated while being aired).
Rather than the now defunct Production IMS* (*consisting of former AIC staff) for season 2 and definitely not AIC (Anime International Company) itself on product and budget for Season 1.

Last edited: