Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Animals are healthier+happier than most trucels

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I see many animals who are in perfect health. Never get sick. Always looking happy. While the trucels,poorfags, and Ethnics in my area always look sad. Often sick and stressed too. What a disgusting world!

I see many animals who are in perfect health. Never get sick. Always looking happy. While the trucels,poorfags, and Ethnics in my area always look sad. Often sick and stressed too. What a disgusting world!
:cryfeels:

Especially dogs.

Industrial society

You mean like household animals or Wild ones? I wouldn't want to be a Male Hyena.

Animals can't be happy, they lack consciousness.

My cat mogs me

If you’re a housepet you get your sexual organs destroyed and youre locked in a house with nothing to do most of your life and if you’re a wild animal, you’ll get a bunch of parasites, always be having to fight and searching for food and will likely be killed off before your natural death

Indeed. Humans are the species that has suffered the most hunger in existance, for example. We have an unmatched capacity to endure and create pain.

If you’re a housepet you get your sexual organs destroyed and youre locked in a house with nothing to do most of your life and if you’re a wild animal, you’ll get a bunch of parasites, always be having to fight and searching for food and will likely be killed off before your natural death
Depends on the housepet, if you're a dog that gets taken in by a white Stacy you're probably having sex constantly.

I agree with the wild animal part, Hyenas especially, lol the females and males both have dicks.

Low iq, incels in the animal kingdom get eaten by predators :feelskek:

Indeed. Humans are the species that has suffered the most hunger in existance, for example. We have an unmatched capacity to endure and create pain.
:feelsree::feelsrope:

at least you get to fuck a becky :feelsLSD:

My male dog is living the life, smelling and licking femoid dog pussies in heat.

Meanwhile me... :feelsrope:

they also get to fuck foids e.g dogs

We are animals as well,just a little smarter (except toilets of course who are stupid as shit).
But yeah i wish i was a raven.

Even incel-like animals get to fuck foids in their species without consent.

Imagine being a cat and some roasty skank has to clean your shit and carpet vomit while you scratch up her furniture. Pet owners are in general cucked.

OIP.1_U2z_iEoBxcZqt_G-OlsgHaEK