Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Anglo-Saxon woman is breathing fire here! The era of shitskins and wokeness is coming to an end! Exterminate every shitskin! God Bless White People!

@Murder Mario @IceStorm @DarkStarDown @Uggo Mongo @Azaylias @BataviaCel @30klhlvwizard @LeFrenchCel @Luzifer @2002AryanMaxxed1488 @Pancakecel

Stunning and brave

She is the exception not the rule for every woman like her there are probably ten more holding "refugees welcome :foidSoy:" sign

She is the exception not the rule for every woman like her there are probably ten more holding "refugees welcome :foidSoy:" sign
There will be a turning point, and a day of reckoning for shitskins and niggers.

I hate sandniggers.

I wonder If she gets angry If blue eyed drunk russians slavniggers rape english women.

staged or real?

Eastern slav females look whiter than her.

She wants to be sexually assaulted by high T warrior-like Pakistani men.

amazing that cucks on here still fall for virtuesignalling femoids :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Niggers should just be chained and curries shouldnt be allowed too breed

brutal
she talks a good talk, but it'd be white men who take action, not white women

Holly shit more brutally racist than all the SFcels here combined :feelskek:

@dungeondragon go Errr on this bih
she's based, but I have a feeling she wouldn't like me either haha

i always wanted to go to visit some européen country but it seems muzzie sandniggers are going to ruin my last chance.

I wonder If she gets angry If blue eyed drunk russians slavniggers rape english women.
I don't know what kind of imbecilic point you're trying to make here but the only acceptable racism/discrimination in England is against the Poles.

Yeah gotta give her credit, no online stormfronter is this low inhib irl
She even said "white people are tolerant"
bloody hell. I've seen a few people here say that, but she said it with her CHEST

She looks like a sand niggress herself

Also jfl at her empty threats. Their country is run by a curry. Would love to see this Brits raise a single gun.

I don't know what kind of imbecilic point you're trying to make here but the only acceptable racism/discrimination in England is against the Poles.
She gets angry If pakistani men are raping their women but If white men are raping their women she doesn't make it sound as bad .

My point is she has to adress the whole raping problem If she wants to make a point not to just point out at a single ethnicity like the anti-trump supporters say orange man bad trying to find someone to blame for all the problems .

Yes maybe pakistani currycels are causing the most rapings but they are by no way the only ones.

The only discrimination is against poles in the UK? I dare you not.If you are from any country from the balkans you will get called a gypsy,people are keeping a distance from you just because of your skin color (If You are brown/black ),If you are dressed as a muslim everyone is keeping a distance .

Racism is present everywhere in multi -ethnic societies.

Last edited:
Yes maybe pakistani currycels are causing the most rapings but they are by no way the only ones.
So your point is that the native overwhelming majority, HER PEOPLE WHO ARE ALREADY THERE, also commit at least some rape, and some crime, so it doesn't matter if you import net negative totally unnecessary populations that commit astronomically more crime and rape (which is organized as rape and grooming gangs)?

billy-madison.gif

jfl why is raging at a bearded Pakistani Islamist?

This is why I have no respect to coward cumskins
@EnglishCel

They deserve to die out, something else needs to come about a rule the world.

How is this relevant to being inkwell

Idk how percent true her statements are but the reality is europeans let in muzzies because they were being kind and tolerant and in turn the muzzies rape and deteriorate the society. That should be grounds for expulsion and racism towards em, i mean you have to be bias af to deny that

She gets angry If pakistani men are raping their women but If white men are raping their women she doesn't make it sound as bad .

My point is she has to adress the whole raping problem If she wants to make a point not to just point out at a single ethnicity like the anti-trump supporters say orange man bad trying to find someone to blame for all the problems .

The only discrimination is against poles in the UK? I dare you not.If you are from any country from the balkans you will get called a gypsy,people are keeping a distance from you just because of your skin color (If You are brown/black ),If you are dressed as a muslim everyone is keeping a distance .

Racism is present everywhere in multi -ethnic societies.
White men rnt raping their women rtard

let in muzzies because they were being kind and tolerant
They let them in because their birthrates are absolute garbage and they want to keep their economy afloat.

So your point is that the native overwhelming majority, HER PEOPLE WHO ARE ALREADY THERE, also commit at least some rape, and some crime, so it doesn't matter if you import net negative totally unnecessary populations that commit astronomically more crime and rape (which is organized as rape and grooming gangs)?

billy-madison.gif
I'm speechless.

I said something and you are turning my own words against me without even reading the whole thing.

You said import unnecesary populations?The average british women has under the replacement 2 kids per women limit so the british are obligated to import other people to thier country in order for it to function.The british would more likely be NEETs than work a low tier job so others have to fill the jobs.

I said that sending all the emigrants back to their homelands still wouldn't solve the problem of rapings.

I'm speechless.
Good, you should shut the fuck up.
You said import unnecesary populations?The average british women has under the replacement 2 kids per women limit so the british are obligated to import other people to thier country in order for it to function.The british would more likely be NEETs than work a low tier job so others have to fill the jobs.
Incentivize White British to have more kids.
Or, accept migration from populations that are more assimilable and less violent. Why would it be necessary to encourage mass immigration from populations that have vastly different genetics, values, culture, religion, behavior, etc?
I said that sending all the emigrants back to their homelands still wouldn't solve the problem of rapings.
I know, you're a retard. Relatively rare versus a commonplace occurrence, "they're still happening." Unbelievably idiotic point.

@Murder Mario @IceStorm @DarkStarDown @Uggo Mongo @Azaylias @BataviaCel @30klhlvwizard @LeFrenchCel @Luzifer @2002AryanMaxxed1488 @Pancakecel
No tag for me or @Adolf Hitler himself?! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

staged or real?
I say staged because no women care about kids being raped. They just vote for more immigration

Don't give me hope that there are hordes of high-T drunk Slavs raping women all across England:feelsbadman:.

How is this relevant to being inkwell
Race wars are the lifeblood of this forum along with water is wet threads and shitposting tbh:feelsjuice:.

They let them in because their birthrates are absolute garbage and they want to keep their economy afloat.
The average british women has under the replacement 2 kids per women limit so the british are obligated to import other people to thier country in order for it to function.
Will be interesting to see for how much longer they can keep inviting immigrants then. It's not like falling birthrates are a thing just in the West after all, the entire world is converging to below replacement rate fertility, and the Islamic world is at best a few steps behind countries like India or Mexico, who are both under-replacement already while Indonesia is barely above it and falling. Sooner or later, Western Europe simply won't be able to get young, ethnic workers.

amazing that cucks on here still fall for virtuesignalling femoids :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Holly shit more brutally racist than all the SFcels here combined :feelskek:
Also jfl at her empty threats. Their country is run by a curry. Would love to see this Brits raise a single gun.

I have no sympathy for anglos at all, I hope pakis eliminate all of the, these niggas spent half a millennium stealing and fucking with shitskins shit know the sand niggers are raping back fuck 'em

Will be interesting to see for how much longer they can keep inviting immigrants then. It's not like falling birthrates are a thing just in the West after all, the entire world is converging to below replacement rate fertility, and the Islamic world is at best a few steps behind countries like India or Mexico, who are both under-replacement already while Indonesia is barely above it and falling. Sooner or later, Western Europe simply won't be able to get young, ethnic workers.
Yup, this is a really brootal reality, even in places like ethiopia which are still developing and way behind the west had a sharp decrease in population (it was like 7 before dropping to 4 per woman) the only thing I can think that would shift shit like this even in shitholes like Africa is stuff like feminism and the empowering of the foid, like its literallly in their culture to childmaxx but all of a sudden the world as whole is collectively reaching a stall despite the fact we are no where near overpopulation.

i always wanted to go to visit some européen country but it seems muzzie sandniggers are going to ruin my last chance.
I don't know tbh. Euros have been shown to be bigger and bigger cucks. Their compassion for ethnics is infinite
yup

I wish a noodle would be that based

jfl why is raging at a bearded Pakistani Islamist?

This is why I have no respect to coward cumskins
@EnglishCel

They deserve to die out, something else needs to come about a rule the world.
I'm not a cumskin.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back