Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Anglo-Saxon woman is breathing fire here! The era of shitskins and wokeness is coming to an end! Exterminate every shitskin! God Bless White People!

I don't know tbh. Euros have been shown to be bigger and bigger cucks. Their compassion for ethnics is infinite
yeah but most of these rapists are legit immigrants with no job and nothing to add to western economy.
most asian STEMcels and curry STEMcels and doctors don't rape women and kids, they're too high inhib and emasculated to do so while pakis do it.
the only cucks are the people with high education and good jobs who leave their shithole country that need economical help to go to euro and work for low prices.
if euro imported only educated people with jobs there will never be a rape issue like what's happening today.
Or, accept migration from populations that are more assimilable and less violent. Why would it be necessary to encourage mass immigration from populations that have vastly different genetics, values, culture, religion, behavior, etc?
they should allow a high inhib green eyed white skinned sandnigger like me instead of paki brown fags. but i doubt that i will add anything to the birth rates tho.
Yup, this is a really brootal reality, even in places like ethiopia which are still developing and way behind the west had a sharp decrease in population (it was like 7 before dropping to 4 per woman) the only thing I can think that would shift shit like this even in shitholes like Africa is stuff like feminism and the empowering of the foid, like its literallly in their culture to childmaxx but all of a sudden the world as whole is collectively reaching a stall despite the fact we are no where near overpopulation.
most countries are losing birth rates these days. sooner or later when whether becomes hotter in africa, there will never be more women that gives birth to kids since no water and no food to support the kids.
even where i live, people have 2 kids at maxx

Yup, this is a really brootal reality, even in places like ethiopia which are still developing and way behind the west had a sharp decrease in population (it was like 7 before dropping to 4 per woman) the only thing I can think that would shift shit like this even in shitholes like Africa is stuff like feminism and the empowering of the foid, like its literallly in their culture to childmaxx but all of a sudden the world as whole is collectively reaching a stall despite the fact we are no where near overpopulation.
Indeed. I legit don't think anyone foresaw those drops happening in Africa and other really impoverished places. Could be lifefuel for the young people there as workforce glut could slow down the rise in wages, but if their leaders mismanage the situation, it could end pretty badly.

She's right on alot of what she said, but jfl at her simultaneously claiming white people don't do genocide or don't do terrorism while them bragging about how white people wipe out entire continents and start world wars. Like she doesn't even understand how those are no different

It's also funny how she's acting like those white girls being fucked by paki men wasn't consensual on the part of those little white whores

There will be a turning point, and a day of reckoning for shitskins and niggers.
Perhaps, but as long as the west collapses, it will be worth it. Snow niggers are chimps
shitskins are the drones of the jews
I hate sandniggers.
Snow niggers worship sand nigger jews as gods
She looks like a sand niggress herself
Wouldn't even surprise me if she wasn't fully white. Why is she so brown?
So your point is that the native overwhelming majority, HER PEOPLE WHO ARE ALREADY THERE, also commit at least some rape, and some crime, so it doesn't matter if you import net negative totally unnecessary populations that commit astronomically more crime and rape (which is organized as rape and grooming gangs)?

billy-madison.gif
It's not rape though. Many of those 13-17 year old white girls wanted cock from Pakistani men. Simple as

low IQ if you actually believed anything she said
  • She doesn't know what genocide means, genocide isn't limited to causing "mental and physical harm" it's a deliberate attempt at reducing the population of a specific ethnic or racial group. Gang raping, as bad as it is, is not (1) specifically targeted towards white people (2) does not kill anyone. If the white population has been reducing, it's because fertility rates have declined due to less white people voluntarily raising children which is also increasingly being seen in nonwhite countries (Indian fertility rate of many states is at the same level as white countries)
  • She's hypocritical - she creates hypotheticals of how ethnics would feel if our countries were genocided and had their histories rewritten by white people when that is more or less a historical fact. She even uses it as a threat towards us.
  • She doesn't refute the muslims main point, all she says in response to his point on how the definition of Europe and British is in constant change is that it implies asians don't exist and is a meaningless word that justifies wiping them out. (1) Asians and Pakistanis ARE words that has changed over time so it supports the muslim's point (2) no one said wiping anyone out was justified, she invented a claim that they were being wiped out and pretended ethnics were defending it to vilify us.
but of course sub70 iq stormfront"cels" stop their supposed hatred of women when one of them says something supposedly "based"
She's also fucking retarded saying europeans are one brotherhood when that has never been the case jfl. Romans and greeks considered scandinavians to be savages while seeing egyptians and Persians as their equals.

And even now you have Russians and Ukrainians murdering each other. But yeah, m-muh brotherhood.

Even genetics wise, yes, europeans and menas do share alot of similar genetic ancestory. Not so much with pakis though

Jfl she's a typical Lauren southern grifter who will disappear as soon as she stops making money. Any traditional women who cares about her people will actually just get married and have kids, like how my 2 cousin and sister all got married by 18-20 years old.

And that's another thing to note. Why is a white woman and not a white man confronting these 2? Have British men so pathetically castrated that this is what they have to deal with?

Last edited:
I have no sympathy for anglos at all, I hope pakis eliminate all of the, these niggas spent half a millennium stealing and fucking with shitskins shit know the sand niggers are raping back fuck 'em
Yep, you gotta love how that swarthy whore simultaneously wants to brag about how whites wiped out continents as a good thing, then accuse the paki for terrorism as a bad thing

Fact is, these people have consistently and to this day, still deny shitskins the right to sovereignty and self determination, so I feel not one shred of sympathy that they are going extinct. These are the same people who invaded egypt, occupied iraq, gave Palestine to kikes, and tried to Fractured the turkish state even further until ataturk fought back and kicked their teeth in

they even tried to invade mecca/Medina and were it not for Farahudin-pasha, they likely would have taken it

But of course, they want us to ignore all that. White people truly are professional victims

dnw, has a foid in it

jfl @ this whole thread

How tf is she based

But of course, they want us to ignore all that. White people truly are professional victims
The audacity when you bring up ancient shit which would be conquest and war anyway, not the same thing as having to accept an endless influx of shithole immigration. And poor Turkey, the Ottomans were innocent victims themselves.

Last edited:
they even tried to invade mecca/Medina and were it not for Farahudin-pasha, they likely would have taken it
Territory controlled by the Ottomans during WWI. Arabs took back Mecca from Ottoman control in a battle there. The Siege of Medinah was also fought by Arabs, with British support (T.E. Lawrence). Stupid point you are trying to make.

The audacity when you bring up ancient shit
1990s is ancient shit according to this snow nigger
Not the same thing as having to accept an endless influx of shithole immigration.
Your fault got letting white women be whores who abort their white babies
And poor Turkey, the Ottomans were innocent victims themselves.
As if snow niggers are innocent victims in any event they're involved in. Regardless, enjoy your extinction.

And yes this just proves one must be strong in order to protect their sovereignty. The only reason turkey managed to end up ina better position than other countries is because they fought back and fucked over the greeks, French, Russian and British

Territory controlled by the Ottomans during WWI. Arabs took back Mecca from Ottoman control in a battle there. The Siege of Medinah was also fought by Arabs, with British support (T.E. Lawrence). Stupid point you are trying to make.
Yes because those British kikes were doing D&C no different than their Jewish kin. Many arabs were loyal to the ottomans and regardless, Faruhdin pasha prevented the British from encroaching upon arab land.

I love white genocide

She'd better hop on an Anglo-Saxon's dick and pop out some White babies while she's at it. Nothing that is more cringey and hypocritical than a "nationalist" woman who won't make babies to save the race she's so worried about.

1990s is ancient shit according to this snow nigger
Most of your examples are from over a century ago, which while not ancient, isn't the 1990s either Turkroach cocksucker.
Your fault got letting white women be whores who abort their white babies
Yeah yeah, the canard about needing a "workforce" because of lower White birthrates, that's why a significant amount go there for gibs and not to work :feelstastyman:
As if snow niggers are innocent victims in any event they're involved in. Regardless, enjoy your extinction.
The point was neither are turkroach niggers. Also gotta love it, "how dare they speak out about things that aren't happening and they totally deserve, but also enjoy the extinction that's totally not happening and you won't speak out about!"
And yes this just proves one must be strong in order to protect their sovereignty. The only reason turkey managed to end up ina better position than other countries is because they fought back and fucked over the greeks, French, Russian and British
What strong position are roach niggers in? Begging to enter the EU?
Yes because those British kikes were doing D&C no different than their Jewish kin. Many arabs were loyal to the ottomans and regardless, Faruhdin pasha prevented the British from encroaching upon arab land.
Tales from the Turkroach classroom! You might as well say he prevented an extraterrestrial or Chinese invasion. Also Ottomans were the ones that cozied up with kikes long before anyone else did.
I love white genocide
Good, keep letting the mask slip for all the Whites that don't get it.

I love white genocide

Report finds Ashkinazi Jews descended from Turks​

Persian Jews converted Turks to Judaism to create the rump of what would become today’s Jewish population, DNA research has revealed.​

laugh-smile.gif

Good, you should shut the fuck up.

Incentivize White British to have more kids.
Or, accept migration from populations that are more assimilable and less violent. Why would it be necessary to encourage mass immigration from populations that have vastly different genetics, values, culture, religion, behavior, etc?

I know, you're a retard. Relatively rare versus a commonplace occurrence, "they're still happening." Unbelievably idiotic point.

Good, you should shut the fuck up.

Incentivize White British to have more kids.

I know, you're a retard. Relatively rare versus a commonplace occurrence, "they're still happening." Unbelievably idiotic point.
I know you are frustrated so i don't blame you for calling me an idiot and a retard even thought I spoke decent without insulting you .

Take a study from the US,a country with way more non-whites than european countries:

Race of Perpetrators 122016

And as an advice ,even thought you don't agree with someone and he is 100 percent wrong and you are right,you don't insult him like a bully,you just state your point like a gentleman does.

I know you are frustrated so i don't blame you for calling me an idiot and a retard even thought I spoke decent without insulting you .

Take a study from the US,a country with way more non-whites than european countries:

View attachment 838997

And as an advice ,even thought you don't agree with someone and he is 100 percent wrong and you are right,you don't insult him like a bully,you just state your point like a gentleman does.
Get out of my thread you low IQ curry.

figures it would be a brownish woman taking the microphone to go all 14 words, 10/10 troll tbh

That foid looked like a curry

The pendulum is going to swing very far right. The shitskins have really had it coming for a long time.

Based, Either they go on their own volition or we will help them, also let them take their j00ish masters with them.

Based w0men.

Last edited:
Gigacope. Even the elite whites like Trump are under the thumb of jewish elites. They ain't doing shit but coping with racist politics while half the women are whores or drug addicts and the men are cucks.

Yes

Romans if I had to guess. Plus apparently Irish share some ancestory from iraq going back 3000 years, which is pretty recent
She's British. Many British are swarthy as fuck. Muh white Anglo Saxon is cope.
What's next ? even Northern Europeans are shitskins ? :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: . Only Sand Niggers(who are Semitic btw) are blue eyed and blonde ? Everyone else is a shitskin ?

is shitskin rape of whites really that big of a problem in the UK or just /pol/ propaganda?

Report finds Ashkinazi Jews descended from Turks​

Persian Jews converted Turks to Judaism to create the rump of what would become today’s Jewish population, DNA research has revealed.​

Udi people original Judah Jew.

IMG 0437

View: https://youtu.be/lNeNJ4EnD4A

What's next ? even Northern Europeans are shitskins ? :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: . Only Sand Niggers(who are Semitic btw) are blue eyed and blonde ? Everyone else is a shitskin ?
I just said she's swarthy. This is fact. Look at the actor for Mr. Bean. He's very swarthy too

Paris has been passed around British nationalism like a fucking blunt.

I hate ALL kinds of shitskins, not just sand niggers.
I have a question for people on this board: do you consider East Asians as another shitskin you want to wipe out, or are we an exception to that rule?

I hope the latter is true; we are a high IQ race and commit the least crime out of all races in the US

What does breathing fire mean in the context of culture war?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back