Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Anglo indians vs hapas

Am85006

Am85006

Behold the "EMPEROR"
-
One thing i noticed for years and time to time any indian or white couple(white men & indian women/indian men white women)
Their kids literally look caucasian no hint of indian at all why is it like that???
They dont have any indian resemblence
Are indian genetics weak???

Mean while asian & white couples(noodlewhore & white men/ chang & white becky) their kids look half asian and white theres some asian resemblence to that .

I would not be able to tell the difference a pure caucasian and anglo indian
Meanwhile i can easily tell the difference between hapas and white

Wtf are you talking about

Indians are a mixture of Aryans (Caucasians) and Dravidians (Austroloid) people, Northern Indians are mostly Aryan and if mixed with White their offspring looks completely White, Southern Indians tend to be more Dravidian and their offspring tends to resemble Northern Indians or Iranians more.

Indians are a mixture of Aryans (Caucasians) and Dravidians (Austroloid) people, Northern Indians are mostly Aryan and if mixed with White their offspring looks completely White, Southern Indians tend to be more Dravidian and their offspring tends to resemble Northern Indians or Iranians more.
High iq answer thanks

The closer u are to european the better a half white baby will look.

S half european/Mena > half european/indian > half european/asian

The closer u are to european the better a half white baby will look.

S half european/Mena > half european/indian > half european/asian
Nah i thinks it's literally just have a Caucasian skull.

The reason why Hapa's and Mulattos are funny looking is because Asians and west Africans have weird skulls.

Which cause deathnic looking features to be prominent in the faces of any kids they have.

Nah i thinks it's literally just have a Caucasian skull.

The reason why Hapa's and Mulattos are funny looking is because Asians and west Africans have weird skulls.

Which cause deathnic looking features to be prominent in the faces of any kids they have.
That's my point.

MENA are caucasion already. So when a mena mixes with a european they end up looking far better than if european mixes with a black or asian

One thing i noticed for years and time to time any indian or white couple(white men & indian women/indian men white women)
Their kids literally look caucasian no hint of indian at all why is it like that???
They dont have any indian resemblence
Are indian genetics weak???

Mean while asian & white couples(noodlewhore & white men/ chang & white becky) their kids look half asian and white theres some asian resemblence to that .

I would not be able to tell the difference a pure caucasian and anglo indian
Meanwhile i can easily tell the difference between hapas and white
Indians, along with Arabs, Persians, Europeans, Certain Horn Africans, North Africans and Indians are at least "partially" Caucasian so they have the same Skull Shape, just different Colors and Hair.

Asians have a completely different skull shape (Same goes for most other Sub-Saharans and Abos) so regardless of the mix race child having the same skin color as the white parent, the kid will have a less Caucasian skull shape. This is why Albino Blacks still look "black" or Cosplaying Japanese don't look like their Anime counterpart. This is why I don't care about color as much as bone shape.

Yes it's true curries and Mayos mix very well your curry/mayo mix mogs your average hapa everyday