Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Anger at the injustices i suffer because of nature and society considerably lowers my inhibition

Juxtaposition6

Juxtaposition6

Degenerate
-
I got pissed off watching some shit that made me very angry on the inside, i needed to go buy some shit but i found that i didn't experience any anxiety and awkwardness while talking with the shopkeepers, the words flew off perfectly and confidently, the feeling of being wronged strengthens my courage and makes me want strive to not get stepped on or allow myself to, evidently i should expose myself to angering material in order to lower my inhib, contrarily pleasurable and happiness-inducing material hightens my inhibition and makes me into a timid fucker.
The trick is conditioning myself at the right time but the problem is that the process is seemingly random, the key is finding a way to reduce said randomness.

I like myself much more when i'm not timid and experiencing difficulties speaking to strangers.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back