Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Angelic girls bring out the devil in me

The End

The End

Banned
-
So I was driving home a few minutes ago and I saw this absolutely angelic girl walking to school and I didn't know what to do.

Should I ignore her, or should I plow my car into her? Before I was almost catatonic with low-energy, but seeing her woke me up. Why do I want this stupid creature? What the hell am I supposed to do?

Just like all other western whores, she does not have any empathy for Sub 8 men like you. So forget her.

could be a sign from God, you never know

you might not see her again

She will see your face and want to kill her self. Consider facial surgery.

If you arent sub4.5 go talk to her

Why do I want this stupid creature? What the hell am I supposed to do?
Biology (Satan) is pushing you to reproduction to continue this cycle of suffering called life and a young and attractive female is the best means to achieve this goal.

You're supposed to brutally fuck her and shoot your sperm inside her.

So I was driving home a few minutes ago and I saw this absolutely angelic girl walking to school and I didn't know what to do.

Should I ignore her, or should I plow my car into her? Before I was almost catatonic with low-energy, but seeing her woke me up. Why do I want this stupid creature? What the hell am I supposed to do?
:feelsmega:

ignoremax her. She'll think you have options..

She is probably a slut anyways.

I saw the cutest fucking girl at work today , braces,blonde hair and a nice smile she had a ponytail on but i knew she was a whore deep down but still it's nice to imagine that she wasn't plowed by chadlites.

Should I ignore her, or should I plow my car into her?

There are no angelic girls.

Go home, post on incels.is, and if you can still muster enough imagination to build a coherent sexual fantasy where you are having sex and can believe in it enough to still get an erection, fap.

Forget about her, guaranteed Chad is plowing his cock into her every night and has been for years. If you noticed her than so have other men and they claimed her years ago.

Those "angelic girls" are devils as well

here's me thinking that carmaxxing gets you anywhere