Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Andrew Tate unfollowed me on Instagram

AnxiousAtypical

AnxiousAtypical

mixed-race autistic gymcel
★★★★
Andrew Tate unfollowed me on Instagram just because I posted something about men’s mental health needs and my experience with mental health as a 25 year old man.

I never mentioned or hinted about being an incel but I think he knows I am one.

Here’s the image below of what I posted:
9627F136 CD5E 450E 9B59 73F22095E610

Why would anyone wanna see this shit on their instagram and who the fuck is andrew tate

Why would anyone wanna see this shit on their instagram and who the fuck is andrew tate

He’s multimillionaire former kick-boxer. He’s always posting on Instagram and YouTube of all the cars he owns and women

literally who

normie problems
normie problems

He’s multimillionaire former kick-boxer. He’s always posting on Instagram and YouTube of all the cars he owns and women

why was he following you in the first place?
people like him look down on incels and autists. wtf did you expect lol

why was he following you in the first place?
people like him look down on incels and autists. wtf did you expect lol

I have no bloody idea.

Interesting stuff

normie problems
normie problems
I literally cannot comprehend the concept of being in Instagram to begin with, but then worrying about who follows me it's just too surreal and bizarre to even picture.

Literally who

I literally cannot comprehend the concept of being in Instagram to begin with, but then worrying about who follows me it's just too surreal and bizarre to even picture.

Andrew Tate unfollowed me on Instagram just because I posted something about men’s mental health needs and my experience with mental health as a 25 year old man.
Interesting, your thread 2020 thread here is the ONLY one we had about Tate prior to 2022

You may have an insight into him the rest of us lack.

I'm 9 & need to looksmax to get my looksmatch in elementary school.

What a faggot post. Also i didn't know this mutt was popular even back in 2020

this poster predicted the rise of andrew tate, prophetic

brutal tatepill

Is luka modric a truecel in Croatia?
Statusmaxxed his wife is with him only for the money most people in Croatia mock him for his looks @edgelordcel and
@WacoGoesDown can confirm

Statusmaxxed his wife is with him only for the money most people in Croatia mock him for his looks @edgelordcel and
@WacoGoesDown can confirm
I confirm. Hes a manlet too

Lmfao. This is so funny in retrospective. I remember Andrew Tate angered Star Wars fans that year too by saying it's for man children.

He'd be called a larp if he made this post in 2022.