Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Andrew Tate Succinctly Explains Why Incels Exist, Why Our Numbers Are Growing, Why Were Violent, & Why More Violence Is Inevitable

annika 7/10

is this what it means lololololol

the ULTIMATE IRONY IS THAT TATE HIMSELF IS NEARLY AS MUCH OF AN INCEL AS THE SOY CUCK ON THE LEFT

AND

this annika woman WOULDN'T TOUCH ANY OF THEM WITH A 17 FOOT BARGE POLE

And is falling for all the social media hype she is pretending to "understand" is rubbish, and which informs her own value and over inflates her own ego and self worth, so the men she is talking to on the video ARE WORTHLESS TO HER
Annika didn't even have the mental capacity to even comprehend what was being discussed in the video. So who gives a fuck honestly?

Annika didn't even have the mental capacity to even comprehend what was being discussed in the video. So who gives a fuck honestly?
In the same manner you are doing a reply stating my reply is not valuable, when you yourself is replying to my reply with even less valuable a statement.

Ergo if my statement no one gives a fuck, BY DEFINITION YOUR SPERG ONEUPMANSHIP PUNCH DOWN REPLY HAS EVEN LESS FUCKING VALUE THAN MINE AS ITS A COMMENT ON MY IRRELEVANT REPLY OF OP, THUS EVEN LESS PEOPLE WILL GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR REPLY TO MY REPLY

CAPOSH

PLAY WITH THE BEST, SPERG LIKE THE REST

NOW FUCK OFF

He’s balding red pill coper

In the same manner you are doing a reply stating my reply is not valuable, when you yourself is replying to my reply with even less valuable a statement.

Ergo if my statement no one gives a fuck, BY DEFINITION YOUR SPERG ONEUPMANSHIP PUNCH DOWN REPLY HAS EVEN LESS FUCKING VALUE THAN MINE AS ITS A COMMENT ON MY IRRELEVANT REPLY OF OP, THUS EVEN LESS PEOPLE WILL GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR REPLY TO MY REPLY

CAPOSH

PLAY WITH THE BEST, SPERG LIKE THE REST

NOW FUCK OFF
I do not think your reply is not valuable. I'm stating that what the woman is thinking in the video is not valuable. And I wouldn't agree that Andrew Tate is an incel jfl. Smh,why is everyone such a hothead on this forum jfl

I do not think your reply is not valuable. I'm stating that what the woman is thinking in the video is not valuable. And I wouldn't agree that Andrew Tate is an incel jfl. Smh,why is everyone such a hothead on this forum jfl
sorry i over reacted you have to be on troll guard on here hence over reaction

yes maybe I by giving her any weight, was actually giving this witch some value through my statement, you are correct there.

I am not up with the people on here but from this womans demeanor etc i surmised my response.

i also love how they think what they are saying is original, but every incel already knows everything they are saying like a water is wet statement and is blackpill level 1.0000000000000000000000000000001

Your the only one coping here. He meant hypothetically if men lost their libidos or let's say every man had easy access to sex. Men wouldnt value female friendship a much as brotherhood. In my opinion,call it gay or whatever. But having a male friend is better than having a foid friend. Your only friends with that foid because she looks pretty or you have hopes that she will like you and might bang in the future.

A man atleast has the same interests and can relate to you much more. I know because I was friends with toliets once, thinking it would lead to something. Trust me being friends with foids is boring af. Unless you find conversations about social media,other people, and being asked how they look interests you? Then foids are the most boring dullest people to be friends with. Imagine being a cuck and saying foid friendship is better that brotherhood. Unless your guaranteed sex (friends with benefits) then they is no point.
I'm not coping. If anything, I support foid friendship for gropemaxxing. My point still stnads though. The vast majority of men are slaves to their drive to reproduce and compete.

sorry i over reacted you have to be on troll guard on here hence over reaction

yes maybe I by giving her any weight, was actually giving this witch some value through my statement, you are correct there.

I am not up with the people on here but from this womans demeanor etc i surmised my response.

i also love how they think what they are saying is original, but every incel already knows everything they are saying like a water is wet statement and is blackpill level 1.0000000000000000000000000000001
Yeah,what Andrew was saying was water. But I guess it's surprising to hear from a redpiller for some. I went in the comments of the original video,and normies were calling him a genius from spewing water.:feelskek: But yeah I guess you over reaction was understandable. Trolls,jerks are all over the place and It can give you a self defense mechanism. Anyways,have a good day sir ;)

I'm not coping. If anything, I support foid friendship for gropemaxxing. My point still stnads though. The vast majority of men are slaves to their drive to reproduce and compete.
True. If only men were not slaves to their primitive desires. And had control over themselves. OvER

Lol you take this fag seriously

You "don't want" children, becasue you're ugly and having children will risk passing inferior genetics to your children.
There are people who are uglier than me that have children, if they weren't thinking about that why would you think I would be lol.

Plus, women don't like you. That's why you "don't want" children. You're coping hard.
Retard, the country you live in isn't the only country on the planet. That's one of the stupid things about the incel community. So many of you guys in the West speak as if where you live is the be all end all. There is nothing stopping any of us from moving to some 3rd world country and finding a woman who is willing to marry us.

Most incels are average looking or only slightly below average, were not all 3/10 and below, you guys need to stop memeing and look at reality. You could very easily get a wife if you were willing to abandon your current life and move to a traditional culture that ups your chances.

Men can not be actual friends. Men are fundamentally competitive with each other. Your "male friends" (JFL:feelskek:) are your friends until a single woman walks by. Then they do their absolute best to put you down and mog you.
I think you've only ever known shitty guys and you've mistakenly labelled them "friends". Looks like you've never had a "nerd friend group". The guys that I knew wouldn't throw eachother under the bus to show off for girls, it just never happened.

Actual female companion doesn'tput you in a fierce competition.
1. As a man you are always competing with other men, especially in the modern era, because the woman you are with is always posting herself on social media accounts, which is basically a "for sale" sign to advertise that she exists to men who have more money than you, are better looking than you, etc.

You don't need male friends to be competing, you are always competing by default in the modern era. A guy who makes 6 figures can just DM your GF on instagram for a yacht party or to fly her out to some exotic location, you think she'll refuse? (don't be naive).

2. A woman will have you competiting with yourself to improve your finances lol. Your pockets are going to be bleeding. Male friends add value to your life, female "friends" (no such thing) extract value from your life.

I have no problem with people paying for sex... but this is a very american take, prostitution is legal in a lot of places, and even in places where it is forbidden it's not like the law is really enforced. Many here may be incels from places where it's legal to pay for sex.

Prostitution should be completely legal but it's not a solution to the problems we face.

Prostitution should be completely legal but it's not a solution to the problems we face.
if it is legalised, then foids will talk with you and treat you better in the hope of you purchasing her service.
but it can also lead to formation of union where they can refuse selling service to subhumans.
govt will always keep it in grey zone because if it is legalised foids will never marry normie and population will decrease which will lead security issue and the country will become weak and vulneranle to attacks.

You could very easily get a wife if you were willing to abandon your current life and move to a traditional culture that ups your chances.
Easier said then done. a person with no social skill mostly NEET and lacking in confidence is not capable of doing that.

There are people who are uglier than me that have children, if they weren't thinking about that why would you think I would be lol.
The reason why they passed on their genes is because they were born into a time when women weren't allowed to just choose which man they wanted children with. That's actually why we incels exist in the first place.
Retard, the country you live in isn't the only country on the planet. That's one of the stupid things about the incel community. So many of you guys in the West speak as if where you live is the be all end all. There is nothing stopping any of us from moving to some 3rd world country and finding a woman who is willing to marry us.
Yeah there is. You can't just move in to a different country. You have to learn the language (it will take a long time if you're low IQ), you have to learn the culture, and you have to live in an area of goat lovers who hate you, because you are of a different religion (atheism is illegal). This is a low IQ post.
Most incels are average looking or only slightly below average, were not all 3/10 and below, you guys need to stop memeing and look at reality. You could very easily get a wife if you were willing to abandon your current life and move to a traditional culture that ups your chances.
Straight nonsense. Just because you're a failed normie doesn't mean most of us are. You don't just get a wife in a traditional culture unless you're moneymaxxed.

Straight nonsense. Just because you're a failed normie doesn't mean most of us are. You don't just get a wife in a traditional culture unless you're moneymaxxed.
Most guys in those countries are average as fuck and poor too, what are you even talking about lol. Oh and speaking english is normal in some of these countries, if you aren't willing to learn a new language over the course of a decade (there's really no rush) while you live there, you don't really want a woman or relationship as much as you say you do.

I think you've only ever known shitty guys and you've mistakenly labelled them "friends". Looks like you've never had a "nerd friend group". The guys that I knew wouldn't throw eachother under the bus to show off for girls, it just never happened.
True. The only men I've ever known who weren't terrible were usually Chads who had already won the competition before it even started. Nerds aren't a bunch of desexualised men. The reason why nerds don't throw eachother under the bus to get a girl is because it was beyond over for them and they knew it. Two male incels can be friends, I agree. You can't be friends with normies.
1. As a man you are always competing with other men, especially in the modern era, because the woman you are with is always posting herself on social media accounts, which is basically a "for sale" sign to advertise that she exists to men who have more money than you, are better looking than you, etc.
True. You are in a constant state of competition unless you're Chad, in which case you've already won.
You don't need male friends to be competing, you are always competing by default in the modern era. A guy who makes 6 figures can just DM your GF on instagram for a yacht party or to fly her out to some exotic location, you think she'll refuse? (don't be naive).
Of course she would refuse if I (looks)mogged the guy, or if I were a Chad and he was a rich incel. If you believe the opposite, the you are :redpill::redpill::redpill:, not :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:.

2. A woman will have you competiting with yourself to improve your finances lol. Your pockets are going to be bleeding. Male friends add value to your life, female "friends" (no such thing) extract value from your life.
Why would I compete with myself to improve my finances? I had female friends, not girlfriends. Again, depends on the male friend's smv. If he's an incel, then yes. Likewise, he technically won't force you into a competition if he's a Chad (he won already), but he's still not a good idea, because his life will serve as a constant reminder to how your life would have been if you had a few extra mm of bone.

Last edited:
Most guys in those countries are average as fuck and poor too, what are you even talking about lol. Oh and speaking english is normal in some of these countries, if you aren't willing to learn a new language over the course of a decade (there's really no rush) while you live there, you don't really want a woman or relationship as much as you say you do.
They are not poor for their country's standards (JFL). Most people in these countries will at best speak horribly broken english. Plus, like I said before, even if you learn their language, you still won't be accepted, because they'll view you as nothing but a dirty infidel trying to steal their women. Again, women there likely wouldn't be too keen on marrying a man from a different culture/religion.

they'll view you as nothing but a dirty infidel trying to steal their women
Won't care so long as I get what I want, and I don't know why you used the word "infidel" because I wasn't talking about islamic countries. I was thinking more SEA.

Again, women there likely wouldn't be too keen on marrying a man from a different culture/religion.
Depends. If you are already in the West, from now you can start working on making US dollars remotely. It could be day trading, digital marketing, an online business, etc. You don't even have to make much, 30K a year would be good enough. THEN you move to one of the countries I talked about, the exchange rate would make you more resourceful even though you are making less money than the average man in America (which is around 45K per year).

All you really need to do is get a dependable and stable remote job/business that pays US dollars, that's the cheat code right there. Rich and poor is relative.

In America the poverty line is 1000 US per month (12K US annually)

In Brazil the poverty line is 150 FUCKING US per month ($1800 US annually) lol

Now I would never move to a dangerous country like Brazil but it's just an example I know off the top of my head.

If you were making Just 20K annually from some form of remote work or business in US dollars, and you moved to Brazil. You'd be living like a king.

Women marry men primarily based on resources. Just by living in the West you have an opportunity to exploit that advantage.

Let me guess the next retarded cope response - "But she won't love me :soy::feelstastyman:"

There was never such a thing as "love", it all comes down to physical attraction and resources, love is some shit humans made up so we could romanticize and moralize the swapping of cum and saliva, so that we don't "feel like animals". It's just shit we made up to shield our egos so that we don't see ourselves "as animals", but we are.

Stop being blue pilled. Everything in life is a deal, it's a trade, if you want "love" buy a dog.

"Unconditional love" is an oxymoron, there are always conditions, the conditions are exactly why you "love" that person. I don't know why people play these mental gymnastics games with themselves, especially incels.

Of course she would refuse if I (looks)mogged the guy, or if I were a Chad and he was a rich incel. If you believe the opposite, the you are :redpill::redpill::redpill:, not :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:.
Wrong, she'd go out with the guy just to get him to buy stuff for her and if she thinks she can get more she will fuck him or atleast give him a blowjob. She may come back to you, but to think that Chad doesn't get cheated on is naive as hell, nobody is safe in this dating market anymore.

A woman will fuck the rich simp for the night to get a luxurious weekend in Dubai and then go back to her Chad boyfriend. It's you underestimating women's unsatiable standards and thinking they won't go "that low". It's you falsely thinking that any woman would limit herself in this modern era when she can have her cake and eat it too.

Won't care so long as I get what I want, and I don't know why you used the word "infidel" because I wasn't talking about islamic countries. I was thinking more SEA.
Oh, I didn't knoe you were talking about SEA. Yes, absolutely that's much better, but don't forget that you're running the risk of having a truecel son who might go on a shooting.
Depends. If you are already in the West, from now you can start working on making US dollars remotely. It could be day trading, digital marketing, an online business, etc. You don't even have to make much, 30K a year would be good enough. THEN you move to one of the countries I talked about, the exchange rate would make you more resourceful even though you are making less money than the average man in America (which is around 45K per year).
Recently I gave exams to to University and I'm pretty sure I passed. I am in fact trying to get a degree that will allow me to work from home/remotely, so I am trying that.
All you really need to do is get a dependable and stable remote job/business that pays US dollars, that's the cheat code right there. Rich and poor is relative.

In America the poverty line is 1000 US per month (12K US annually)

In Brazil the poverty line is 150 FUCKING US per month ($1800 US annually) lol
100% true.
Now I would never move to a dangerous country like Brazil but it's just an example I know off the top of my head.

If you were making Just 20K annually from some form of remote work or business in US dollars, and you moved to Brazil. You'd be living like a king.
In my country, you also live an above average life (financially speaking.
Women marry men primarily based on resources. Just by living in the West you have an opportunity to exploit that advantage.
:redpill::redpill::redpill:. No, women get into relationships with men based on their looks. A Chad NEET has triple my smv and women would prefer him over me even if I were a literal millionaire.
Let me guess the next retarded cope response - "But she won't love me :soy::feelstastyman:"

There was never such a thing as "love", it all comes down to physical attraction and resources, love is some shit humans made up so we could romanticize and moralize the swapping of cum and saliva, so that we don't "feel like animals". It's just shit we made up to shield our egos so that we don't see ourselves "as animals", but we are.

Stop being blue pilled. Everything in life is a deal, it's a trade, if you want "love" buy a dog.

"Unconditional love" is an oxymoron, there are always conditions, the conditions are exactly why you "love" that person. I don't know why people play these mental gymnastics games with themselves, especially incels.
Love is real. Just not for you (and incels in general).
I hate it when red piller start saying "oh, women are incapable of love bro". No she's incapable of loving YOU.

View: https://youtu.be/PjrXsxOFauU

Wrong, she'd go out with the guy just to get him to buy stuff for her and if she thinks she can get more she will fuck him or atleast give him a blowjob. She may come back to you, but to think that Chad doesn't get cheated on is naive as hell, nobody is safe in this dating market anymore.
Chad only gets cheated on by other Chads, not by normies or rich incels.
A woman will fuck the rich simp for the night to get a luxurious weekend in Dubai and then go back to her Chad boyfriend. It's you underestimating women's unsatiable standards and thinking they won't go "that low". It's you falsely thinking that any woman would limit herself in this modern era when she can have her cake and eat it too.
True. So you see very clearly that you can't get into a relationship as an incel that doesn't invole the woman cucking. All of responses have shown that you are not black pilled, but rather red pilled.

Oh, I didn't knoe you were talking about SEA. Yes, absolutely that's much better, but don't forget that you're running the risk of having a truecel son who might go on a shooting.
I'm never having any children, I don't want the burden. The rest of my life is about me and no one else, I won't let anyone else become my responsibility, I've already lost enough years. From my perspective I've paid my dues. let the normies who got to "live life" spend their time painstakingly raising children.

This is the way I like to put it:
It costs around 230K to raise a child to adulthood in America and there's a 50% chance your child is going to be a girl.

So I can spend 230K over the course of 18 years to raise a glorified collection of holes for other men to fuck.

Or I can spend significantly less over that same time span to fuck the glorified collections of holes that other men spent a fortune raising. :feelskek:

That's an easy choice for me.

No, women get into relationships with men based on their looks. A Chad NEET has triple my smv and women would prefer him over me even if I were a literal millionaire.
Sorry, the statistics don't agree with the bro science memes you are talking about right now.

You can literally just google the stats.

90+% of women marry men that have a higher income than they do.

Women based on poling prefer men that make around 58% more than they do.

Women date and marry up socioeconomic hierarchies.

If a woman is college educated, she is 98% more likely to marry a man with a higher income than her. So even when women themselves become high earners they STILL chase after higher earning men.

That's just the stuff off the top of my head. If you just visit the "Scientific Blackpill" section on the wiki you'll see what I said and more.

Do women prefer attractive men, of course, but here's some common sense for you.

MOST WOMEN WANT TO GET MARRIED AND THERE AREN'T ENOUGH OF THOSE MEN TO GO AROUND, SO THEY ARE GOING TO "SETTLE" ON LOOKS AND FOCUS ON RESOURCES

THAT'S ALWAYS BEEN THE STRATEGY FOR MODERN WOMEN.

Love is real. Just not for you (and incels in general).
You are playing word games then, because what do you mean by "love". When people typically say love they mean shit like "personality matters", but if you mean "physical attraction" then that isn't really "love", it's just "lust". It just seems to me that you are just redefining love in your mind to fit your narrative.

I hate it when red piller start saying "oh, women are incapable of love bro". No she's incapable of loving YOU.
That video isn't an example of love, it's just lust, it's just attraction for that guys physical traits. If you label that "love", then all the usual uses for the term "love" that have existed long before you were born are now null and void. You can't have it both ways.

You are really just using a personal definition right now.

Last edited:
True. So you see very clearly that you can't get into a relationship as an incel that doesn't invole the woman cucking.
In the West, yes, but in a "controlled environment" where you control the resources and the culture is "pro male", you can in fact get into a relationship that doesn't involve a woman cucking.

Once again, the country that you live in isn't the only country on the planet. Other countries and cultures exist. You can exploit these things to your advantage, all you have to do is leave your country, and stop being attached to a place that can't benefit you or your goals.

I'm never having any children, I don't want the burden. The rest of my life is about me and no one else, I won't let anyone else become my responsibility, I've already lost enough years. From my perspective I've paid my dues. let the normies who got to "live life" spend their time painstakingly raising children.

This is the way I like to put it:
It costs around 230K to raise a child to adulthood in America and there's a 50% chance your child is going to be a girl.

So I can spend 230K over the course of 18 years to raise a glorified collection of holes for other men to fuck.

Or I can spend significantly less over that same time span to fuck the glorified collections of holes that other men spent a fortune raising. :feelskek:

That's an easy choice for me.

Sorry, the statistics don't agree with the bro science memes you are talking about right now.

You can literally just google the stats.

90+% of women marry men that have a higher income than they do.

Women based on poling prefer men that make around 58% more than they do.

Women date and marry up socioeconomic hierarchies.

If a woman is college educated, she is 98% more likely to marry a man with a higher income than her. So even when women themselves become high earners they STILL chase after higher earning men.

That's just the stuff off the top of my head. If you just visit the "Scientific Blackpill" section on the wiki you'll see what I said and more.

Do women prefer attractive men, of course, but here's some common sense for you.

MOST WOMEN WANT TO GET MARRIED AND THERE AREN'T ENOUGH OF THOSE MEN TO GO AROUND, SO THEY ARE GOING TO "SETTLE" ON LOOKS AND FOCUS ON RESOURCES

THAT'S ALWAYS BEEN THE STRATEGY FOR MODERN WOMEN.

You are playing word games then, because what do you mean by "love". When people typically say love they mean shit like "personality matters", but if you mean "physical attraction" then that isn't really "love", it's just "lust". It just seems to me that you are just redefining love in your mind to fit your narrative.

That video isn't an example of love, it's just lust, it's just attraction for that guys physical traits. If you label that "love", then all the usual uses for the term "love" that have existed long before you were born are now null and void. You can't have it both ways.

You are really just using a personal definition right now.
I'm not gonna get to what "love" means. Men and women are fundamentally shallow and only care about looks. If you say that the Disney version of love doesn't exist, congradulations Captain Obvious.
Men make more money than women because men are told from a young age that women don't care about looks (KEK) and that money is important. Women make less money than men because women don't have to moneymaxx. Captain Saveahoe always exists. That's why women end up marrying men who make more money than them.
Also, asking women if they prefer a certain trait in men, they think of a man has everything Plus that trait. So when women are asked if they like rich men, they think of rich Chads, not freaking incel billionaires like Jeff Bezos, who still got cheated on because it's all about looks.

In the West, yes, but in a "controlled environment" where you control the resources and the culture is "pro male", you can in fact get into a relationship that doesn't involve a woman cucking.

Once again, the country that you live in isn't the only country on the planet. Other countries and cultures exist. You can exploit these things to your advantage, all you have to do is leave your country, and stop being attached to a place that can't benefit you or your goals.
Again, you assume that going to a different country is like going to different city, which really shows how privileged you are compared to most men here.

Again, you assume that going to a different country is like going to different city
No, I assume something very simple.

You either want something badly enough or you don't. So you do what it takes to get it, no matter how many years it takes, or you just STFU and accept your lot in life.

It's really that simple.

Most of us are in our 20's, and statistically men don't hit their financial peak until the age of 35.

So most of us literally have a decade to choose a path and get our finances in order.

Once again, all you need is a remote job paying merely 20K US annually (1600 US per month) and you can live like a king in a country like Brazil, and probably even a SEA country too. The average income for a man in the US is more than double that (it's around 45K annually).

It's all about strategy. It won't take you more than 2 years to get into most a countries after applying to get a work visa or whatever (even citizenship), depends on the country.

So I don't really care about whatever excuses you are coming up with right now. You either want something or you don't, it's that simple. That's just how it works in my brain. For me this is life or death. I'd rather kill myself than live through the alternative, so the only thing that exists for me is what I want in life, so there really isn't a choice for me. I'm going to do what it takes to get it, no matter how long it takes, or else I might as well just skip to the end and kill myself now, instead of wasting time urking out a meager, pathetic, and forced existence.

Last edited:
No, I assume something very simple.

You either want something badly enough or you don't. So you do what it takes to get it, no matter how many years it takes, or you just STFU and accept your lot in life.

It's really that simple.

Most of us are in our 20's, and statistically men don't hit their financial peak until the age of 35.

So most of us literally have a decade to choose a path and get our finances in order.

Once again, all you need is a remote job paying merely 20K US annually (1600 US per month) and you can live like a king in a country like Brazil, and probably even a SEA country too. The average income for a man in the Us is more than double that (it's around 45K annually).

It's all about strategy. It won't take you more than 2 years to get into most a countries after applying to get a work visa or whatever (even citizenship), depends on the country.

So I don't really care about whatever excuses you are coming up with right now. You either want something or you don't, it's that simple. That's just how it works in my brain. For me this is life or death, I'd rather kill myself than live through the alternative, so they only thing that exists for me is what I want in life, so there really isn't a choice for me, I'm going to do what it takes to get it, no matter how long it takes, or else I might as well just skip to the end and kill myself now, instead of wasting time urking out a meager, pathetic, and forced existence.
"I may be virgin (or not due to escort) , but at least I don't complain about it and get treated like grabage like a man, unlike you pathetic incels".

"I may be virgin (or not due to escort) , but at least I don't complain about it and get treated like grabage like a man, unlike you pathetic incels".
1. I had the common sense to just pay and lose my virginity instead of spending years obsessing over it and risking the possibility of dying a virgin, which is a possibility for every incel virgin. You could die tomorrow, you don't know, the probability is low but there's always a chance. So why wait planning for some "special moment" when you are going to be horny again in a few hours that same day?.

2. Yes, keeping yourself sex starved and just complaining is pathetic, especially if you have a decade plus worth of time to change those circumstances. I mean what else are incels really doing besides "existing" that would take up our time so that we couldn't improve our finances?

We have no social life

We have no women to suck up our time romantically

Etc

What reason is there to not spend time improving your finances?

Last edited:
1. I had the common sense to just pay and lose my virginity instead of spending years obsessing over it and risking the possibility of dying a virgin, which is a possibility for every incel virgin. You could die tomorrow, you don't know, the probability is low but there's always a chance. So why wait planning for some "special moment" when you are going to be horny again in a few hours that same day?.
"Unlike you losers, I lost my virginity":feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Do you really think that Normies will just pass you off as a non-incel because you lost your virginity to escorts? Do what you want, just don't pretend that you are somehow superior.
2. Yes, keeping yourself sex starved and just complaining is pathetic, especially if you have a decade plus worth of time to change those circumstances. I mean what else are incels really doing besides "existing" that would take up our time so that we couldn't improve our finances?
Same thing I said above ^^^
We have no social life

We have no women to suck up our time romantically

Etc

What reason is there to not spend time improving your finances?
There is no reason not to improve your finances. There is also no reason to improve your finances provided that you have enough money to afford your copes/hobbies.

"Unlike you losers, I lost my virginity":feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Do you really think that Normies will just pass you off as a non-incel because you lost your virginity to escorts? Do what you want, just don't pretend that you are somehow superior.
The definition of arguing against a strawman lol.

There is also no reason to improve your finances provided that you have enough money to afford your copes/hobbies.
I will agree with you completely in the case of the men who aren't complaining, but if you have something to complain about you can't then do nothing about it, that's contradictory. Something is either a problem for you or it isn't, you either want something or you don't, like I said before it's that simple.

If your needs and wants are being met by your current finances then you shouldn't be complaining, but so long as there is something you want/need it makes no sense not to work towards getting it.

The definition of arguing against a strawman lol.
I'm not arguing against a strawman. Telling incels that they are pathetic for not visiting escorts is like some kid who used their mom's cedit card to buy pay to win items in a game calling me useless.
I will agree with you completely in the case of the men who aren't complaining, but if you have something to complain about you can't then do nothing about it, that's contradictory. Something is either a problem for you or it isn't, you either want something or you don't, like I said before it's that simple.

If your needs and wants are being met by your current finances then you shouldn't be complaining, but so long as there is something you want/need it makes no sense not to work towards getting it.
I don't have a job (I'm 17 and I'm gonna go to Uni anyway) and my needs (financial) are met. I don't have any complaints.

I want to not be treated like subhuman garbage. But the reality of the situation is that there is no such thing "working towards getting a girlfriend".
You either end up like this
and get a girlfriend and tons of women being attracted to you,

Or you end up like this:

And go ER because no woman likes you and hates you purely for existing.

I'm not arguing against a strawman. Telling incels that they are pathetic for not visiting escorts is like some kid who used their mom's cedit card to buy pay to win items in a game calling me useless.
Seems like you can't read properly despite quoting me:
I'm going to do what it takes to get it, no matter how long it takes, or else I might as well just skip to the end and kill myself now, instead of wasting time urking out a meager, pathetic, and forced existence.
Yes, keeping yourself sex starved and just complaining is pathetic, especially if you have a decade plus worth of time to change those circumstances. I mean what else are incels really doing besides "existing" that would take up our time so that we couldn't improve our finances?

What's pathetic isn't refusing to pay for sex, what's pathetic is COMPLAINING AND DOING NOTHING. There are multiple options to pursue, a lot of them require extreme measures and wealth, but like I said, what else are you doing with your life as an incel that's so important that you don't have the free time required to work towards those goals.

You could become a muslim, move to an islamic state (after wealthmaxxing of course). You'd easily be able to find a virgin bride in that culture.

You could move to an SEA country or EU country and live in the most traditional parts of the countries in those regions. From there you could look for a wife if you wanted, and structure your marriage contracts and everything else so that she could never leave you.

Of course that won't work for guys like you, because you are still chasing after "love", and that's another PATHETIC part about a lot of users on this forum. It has nothing to do with them not paying for sex, it's the fact that so many of you are as limp-wristed and emotional as the blue pillers from reddit that you jokingly call "soyboys", you're really no different from them.

They are only a few layers of denial below you, you are still in denial about certain aspects of reality.

I don't have a job (I'm 17 and I'm gonna go to Uni anyway) and my needs (financial) are met. I don't have any complaints.
Ok, this isn't about you personally anyways. I don't think youngcels should even be on the forum, your entire life could change at uni and then you'll be making that awkward "bye, it was fun guys" thread after you ascend.

But the reality of the situation is
You clearly don't know the reality of any situation with relation to inceldom, because you are outright denying all the other options that exist because they don't make you feel special or "loved", and they don't stroke your ego. Don't project your mental limitations onto everyone else.

Not every man is obsessed with women validating them. Some of us simply want what we want from women's bodies, and we don't care if they like us or not so long as we get our way.

Good luck with your mindset though but your life is never going to enjoyable at any point so long as you keep yourself in this childish disney world mindset.

There was never any "love" to begin with, it was always just lust.

Of course that won't work for guys like you, because you are still chasing after "love", and that's another PATHETIC part about a lot of users on this forum. It has nothing to do with them not paying for sex, it's the fact that so many of you are as limp-wristed and emotional as the blue pillers from reddit that you jokingly call "soyboys", you're really no different from them.
I don't chase love. I am fully aware that women are incapable of loving me. Also, Chad (or even a normie) doesn't have to get into a huge program of self improvement to get a girl. Contrary to popular belief, life really IS black and white. You're either born successful, or you're not.

You clearly don't know the reality of any situation with relation to inceldom, because you are outright denying all the other options that exist because they don't make you feel special or "loved", and they don't stroke your ego. Don't project your mental limitations onto everyone else.
"Don't talk about reality on everyone else". Have you ever talked to anyone on this forum? They will 100% agree with me.

Not every man is obsessed with women validating them. Some of us simply want what we want from women's bodies, and we don't care if they like us or not so long as we get our way.
Get out of this forum then. If you're obiously so superior to us pathetic incels who want actual relationships with women, get out of your basement and pay for your 54th escort. You are wasting your time talking with "us".

There was never any "love" to begin with, it was always just lust.
Cope. Love exists only for Chads. There was never any love for non-Chads
Good luck with your mindset though but your life is never going to enjoyable at any point so long as you keep yourself in this childish disney world mindset.
Again, if you're so much better than us pathetic incels, why do you spend so much time on this forum?

Cope. Love exists only for Chads. There was never any love for non-Chads
That's called lust, or else you'd never have to be specific and say "for Chads", it's based on physical attraction, that is not what "love" is defined as or depicted as in media, you are using a personal definition, you are changing the definition of "love" after the fact to fit the narrative of the black pill.

It would be like someone who makes low six figures (financial income) saying that they are rich, and then when they encounter a millionaire they start calling themselves poor, it doesn't work like that, the definition doesn't magically change to suit your new perspective, the definition remains. Love is still about emotions and "deeper connections", it doesn't now change after you've been exposed to the black pill, it simply ceases to exist because you now realize the criteria that constitutes love is irrelevant when it comes to attracting a mate.

You are really just playing mental gymnastics word games with yourself.

Again, if you're so much better than us pathetic incels, why do you spend so much time on this forum?
Has nothing to do with being superior to or better than, has everything to do with honest. I'm more honest with myself than you guys are. Also like I said before, the moment I have my finances in order I'm leaving this forum, there's no need for me to come here at that point.

That's called lust, or else you'd never have to be specific and say "for Chads", it's based on physical attraction, that is not what "love" is defined as or depicted as in media, you are using a personal definition, you are changing the definition of "love" after the fact to fit the narrative of the black pill.
Love was never what the media told us. This is extremely obvious.
It would be like someone who makes low six figures (financial income) saying that they are rich, and then when they encounter a millionaire they start calling themselves poor, it doesn't work like that, the definition doesn't magically change to suit your new perspective, the definition remains. Love is still about emotions and "deeper connections", it doesn't now change after you've been exposed to the black pill, it simply ceases to exist because you now realize the criteria that constitutes love is irrelevant when it comes to attracting a mate.

You are really just playing mental gymnastics word games with yourself.
Sure, love doesn't change when you are exposed to the Black Pill. Just like being an incel doesn't change with being exposed to the Black Pill. The only big difference that it makes, is that you're no longer in denial about it.

Has nothing to do with being superior to or better than, has everything to do with honest. I'm more honest with myself than you guys are. Also like I said before, the moment I have my finances in order I'm leaving this forum, there's no need for me to come here at that point.
I didn't know that you were actually planning that. I can't say anything about it, do what you want, it's your life.

@BlkPillPres you don't actually plan to release a porno with BlkPillPres shorts when you ascend, right?
Right...?

I will do the same but with “incelking” shorts on. Maybe we can start a porn studio like Andrew tate and film ourselves fucking the women (separately, not in a threesome lol) and then sell those videos to make $$$. So we’ll be having sex and getting paid for it at the same time

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I will do the same but with “incelking” shorts on. Maybe we can start a porn studio like Andrew tate and film ourselves fucking the women (separately, not in a threesome lol) and then sell those videos to make $$$. So we’ll be having sex and getting paid for it at the same time

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I would never do porn to sell lol. If I film porn it's because I'm trying to do the "Family Guy" legal loophole, but nobody will ever see those videos:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPSWQFv9LgU

Not surprised it's Andrew Tate saying this. He was on the FreshandFit podcast and even though they aren't really black pilled, they are still honest about a lot of sexual dynamics, they don't sugar coat.
He said it as plain as day. It's simple biology, you can't deny it, and yet normies will play mental gymnastics games and try to deny it.
What's non-blackpilled about this?
Maybe there's not a clear line of delineation between red pill and blackpill.

Also @Fat Link forget if I asked before why BPP is banned, even if you tell me now I will forget tomorrow, this is why we need to make a wiki explaining all bans here so I can easily assuage my curiosity.

Also @Fat Link forget if I asked before why BPP is banned, even if you tell me now I will forget tomorrow, this is why we need to make a wiki explaining all bans here so I can easily assuage my curiosity.
If you're talking about BlkPillPres, there's this therad.