Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Andrew Tate laughs at subhuman male who was trying to be “alpha”.

that ''subhuman'' is a fatcel and a faggot

"I've bought all of andrew tate merch to become an alpha, I spent a lotta money to be an alpha male, why I don't get bitches?" :feelskek:

Over for the kike race

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cr_mR66tDNR/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

It doesn’t matter how confident you are or how much of a “good pERsonality” you have. If you look like a subhuman, you will be laughed at and thERe is nothing you can do to compensate for infERior genetics

Don't you know the guy who gets laughed at?
He doesn't get laughed at because of his looks, he gets laughed at because he's a bluepilled faggot who is getting cucked by his "wife".

Well yea, he should laugh at that faggot.

How do people not piece this part of the puzzle together?

Well yea, he should laugh at that faggot.

Exactly, any male who is THAT bluepilled that he genuinely thinks that simply being confident and having a “good personality” will compensate for his shit genes and enable him to attract women, desERves to be laughed at for being a stupid low iq bluepilled cuck

Exactly, any male who is THAT bluepilled that he genuinely thinks that simply being confident and having a “good personality” will compensate for his shit genes and enable him to attract women, desERves to be laughed at for being a stupid low iq bluepilled cuck

He's joking, H3H3 used to actually be funny but he has turned into a faggot libtard just like idubbz

H3H3 deserves to be laughed at imo.