Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Andrew Tate arrested again

THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★

Good. Fuck this retard.

he should let me hold his money while hes in jail

Seems like a waste of state resources

scammer tradcuck

NOOOOOO MY TOP G
FREE TOP G FREE TOP G FREE TOP G

He is the modern day "get rich quick" sellout who attracts retards.

I unironically paid for his online college
I guess you are suffering from retardation

Fake redpill leaders should stay locked up.

Andrew Tate is one of the smartest people I've seen in my entire life, but he has a very specific agenda to keep young men in line chasing money and pussy. Artificially inflates women's worth, which is naturally going down every week. He's desperately trying to push the red pill, but it's way too late. He'd have more success in 2015 - 2018.

Bottom G showing everyone how easily he folds

Even though he's a Mossad agent this is not right man. Now he's gonna stand trial in the UK for rape allegations being brought up now after 10 years. Of course this is happening in the United Cuckdom where there are probably no statue of limitations laws in place

All red pill faggots deserve the Coach Redpill treatment, but I suppose that we will have to suffice for this.

Based fucked Redpillers, they are the exact same as bluepill cucks, now the time of the blackpill begins

Good fuck him. If he didn't have all of that money no woman would ever want to touch him.