Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Andrew Tate arrested again

THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★

tldr women are whores spreading false rape accusations.

''these strong brave women are speaking out against getting raped in 2013'' :soy:

why wait so fucking long, and it obviously wasnt that bad (rape = no big deal get over it)

also if you look throughout history, from modern times to all the way back to when history was recorded, you will see many accounts of foids lying and spreading false allegations, what a joke.

anyway in clownworld allegations = automatically guilty

also i predicted this would happen btw, and its no coincidence this happened right after the tate protests in uk were cancelled

''these strong brave women are speaking out against getting raped in 2013'' :soy:

why wait so fucking long, and it obviously wasnt that bad (rape = no big deal get over it)

also if you look throughout history, from modern to all the back to when history was recorded, you will see many accounts of foids lying and spreading false allegations, what a joke.

I find it insane that claims that refrence events over a decade ago are still arguable in court. Justice system is cucked everywhere thanks to globohomo.

I find it insane that claims that refrence events over a decade ago are still arguable in court. Justice system is cucked everywhere thanks to globohomo.
it was even worse in the michael jackson case, when those two attention- money seeking fags waited 10 years after michael died to make claims against him

it was even worse in the michael jackson case, when those two attention- money seeking fags waited 10 years after michael died to make claims against him
Really? I didn't know that. Jeez. How long ago was that?

Over for bugatticels

Didn't read but don't have to read to know that the whores are lying. The greedy predators are hoping for ez money. They let him fuck their slutty asses back then, and now they hope to destroy his life for it. What better way to use the services of "justice" departments, courts, prosecutors and the police who are all the best friends of women? Well played, whores.

Really? I didn't know that. Jeez. How long ago was that?
you must live under a rock jfl.

also remember when everyone loved donald trump or was at least in impartial to him, but as soon as he runs for republician everyone claims he's the devil and all these bs allegations suddenly come out in 2016

According to the article you posteda he wan't arrested again just some toilets are planning on suing him

you must live under a rock jfl.

also remember when everyone loved donald trump or was at least in impartial to him, but as soon as he runs for republician everyone claims he's the devil and all these bs allegations suddenly come out in 2016
yeah I kinda do ngl. Yeah I remember 2016 vividly, was real fond of Trump back then and in his presidency.

also if you look throughout history, from modern times to all the way back to when history was recorded, you will see many accounts of foids lying and spreading false allegations, what a joke.

Good fuck that retard

Hope he gets executed