Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over And yet another pathetic thing I did

• Thread starter Deleted member 45467
  • Start date
Deleted member 45467

Deleted member 45467

Can't Escape
-
Was taking up piano cause of my oneitis. I always listened to piano based songs mostly from Squaresoft games and she happend to play so i thought it was a good opportunity to start learning. I bought a 99$ keyboard and started learning Vanessa Carlton songs. By the time i was able to play a Thousand Miles we had stopped talking so thats the end of that. I still play though, but she is never gonna listen sadly.

Not cucked at all

call her and play the musci on phone

that'd creep her out. i have her number but she didnt give it to me
lol... what did oyu use to talk to her? Why not talk to her again unless it only stopped because she asked?

are you going to tickle the ivories?

lol... what did oyu use to talk to her? Why not talk to her again unless it only stopped because she asked?
we talked on facebook but i deleted my account and i think hers is private now or smth. she never told me to stop talking to her, i stoped bothering cuz she wouldnt let me fuck her

Not cucked at all

Screenshot from 2021 12 23 23 04 14

Cope:

Screenshot from 2021 12 22 23 44 34

Screenshot from 2021 12 23 23 04 38

I bought a 99$ keyboard and started learning Vanessa Carlton songs. By the time i was able to play a Thousand Miles...
She had other songs?! But seriously, most foids would love that shit. If Chad played it.