Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL And they call us bitter and hateful

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
In my experience, ive found divorced post-wall roasties to be the most hateful, vindictive, toxic and bitter humans on the planet. I realize most of us are bitter and hateful because weve been treated by trash, but in this regard we get mogged by roasties.

This is lifefuel coz holes have little to no value after 30 yrs.

Compared to what, being a 30 year old incel? Giga cope.

Yes. Ive found them to be even more bitter than myself and iam a 32 yr old KHHVcel.
Speak for yourself. I'm fucking bitter and toxic and more or less hate humanity as a whole for rejecting me.

Speak for yourself. I'm fucking bitter and toxic and more or less hate humanity as a whole for rejecting me.
Username and profile pic doesn't quite check out, then.

That's not specific to post wall roasties. Every single cock sleeve on this planet is hateful, vindictive and toxic af.

We get bitter because we never experience love. Foids get bitter and cynical because they've been there done that and have nothing in the end. Chads give tingles but he's untamable. No more firsts for after early 20s. Nothing is special. Etc.

Bitter post wall waatgm types still live 100x better but we can at least cope at their pain. Enjoy your wine cunts!

We get bitter because we never experience love. Foids get bitter and cynical because they've been there done that and have nothing in the end. Chads give tingles but he's untamable. No more firsts for after early 20s. Nothing is special. Etc.

Bitter post wall waatgm types still live 100x better but we can at least cope at their pain. Enjoy your wine cunts!

Yes. I love it when they throw tantrums because they cant get chads anymore.