Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel and.... nasa has began the festival of choosing the first foid to walk on moon

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★

JFL

based on the pics at least 50% of them sucked dicks for their role.
now nasa is going to risk human lives and huge money to put one of them in the moon. all that to serve the feminazi agenda.
i hope the chosen one wont #metoo the moon.
theres men that have much more experience but no no lets add a woman, lets waste 5 years for training her.... lets risk people. lets misuse our resourcess that we get from the tax payers, all that to say "we put a foid on the moon."

and ofcourse nase milk this topic already to look good... tons of articles this week about this shit

i thought there already was a female astronaut

What about the first incel to walk on moon?

While at Princeton, Conrad met Jane DuBose, a student at Bryn Mawr, whose family owned a 1,600-acre (650 ha) ranch near Uvalde, Texas. Her father, Winn DuBose, was the first person to call Conrad "Pete" rather than "Peter", the name he had used since birth. Upon his graduation from Princeton and acceptance of his navy commission, Conrad and Jane were married on June 16, 1953. They had four sons: Peter, born in 1954; Thomas, born in 1957; Andrew, born in 1959; and the youngest, Christopher, born in 1960

While at Princeton, Conrad met Jane DuBose, a student at Bryn Mawr, whose family owned a 1,600-acre (650 ha) ranch near Uvalde, Texas. Her father, Winn DuBose, was the first person to call Conrad "Pete" rather than "Peter", the name he had used since birth. Upon his graduation from Princeton and acceptance of his navy commission, Conrad and Jane were married on June 16, 1953. They had four sons: Peter, born in 1954; Thomas, born in 1957; Andrew, born in 1959; and the youngest, Christopher, born in 1960
tbh but he looks incel

Those were times when everyone could get a looksmatched gf.

It´s not about qualifications anymore you will simply be chosen for the job just because you were born female the same with the companies that have a rule to have a certain number of female CEO´s so even if there are many other males that would be way better at the job they have to hire females with worse qualifications just because they were born female.

The comments surprised me

What a fucking waste of money what the fuck would a foid even do in the moon, take selfies and suck alien cock

What a fucking waste of money what the fuck would a foid even do in the moon, take selfies and suck alien cock
pretty much.

JFL at believing in the (((moon))) and (((space))). You probably think the Earth is round too. :feelshaha:

HONK HONK, Its Clown World now. JFL at her going off onto the moon, hope she dies in space.

Mogs them

Attachments

• 230px-RIAN_archive_612748_Valentina_Tereshkova.jpg
    230px-RIAN_archive_612748_Valentina_Tereshkova.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 55
Let's hope they choose a trannie for the hilarity of the situation. I want to see foids screeching inside.

I bet it’s gonna be the black foid. She’s a Super dual victim. NASA will be called racist if they send a white hole to the moon.

Black foids are basically untouchable at this point. Think anything less than great things about them and you’ll be publicly executed

I bet it’s gonna be the black foid. She’s a Super dual victim. NASA will be called racist if they send a white hole to the moon.
Definitely a WoC. None of them are fat enough to satisfy feminists and their cucks, though. They want an obese translesbian of color in a wheelchair to be the first wymyn to flop gracelessly on the moon.

Can aliens destroy them please?

It´s not about qualifications anymore you will simply be chosen for the job just because you were born female the same with the companies that have a rule to have a certain number of female CEO´s so even if there are many other males that would be way better at the job they have to hire females with worse qualifications just because they were born female.

So now they're letting foids become masons?

2b1ask1 jfl lol

I hope the ship blows up

Foids would rather fuck Aliens than us. Take the alienpill

the media will celebrate this equally if not more to the first man on the moon because she was born with a hole
clown world

let's hope for another challengER incident

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back