Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "AND IF YOU DO HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WHAT ARE YOU GONNA BRING TO THE TABLE"

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

1518667031266.jpg

DO77SKKU8AADk-3.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

I FUCKING HATE WHEN PEOPLE SAY THIS, LIKE YEAH FOIDS AND CHADS TOTALLY BRING SHIT TO THE TABLE WHEN THEY'RE JUST FUCKING EVERY NIGHT, AND YEAH AND MY DICK IS 37.5 INCHES.

What are you bringing to the table is just codeword for "how much money you got you fuckin betabux slave?"

Chad:MUH DICK!
nothing more is needed

That first picture was literally what I needed to lift me up a bit :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I will bring piss and put it on the table

>not bringing your confidence and showering experience to the table
JFL I pity you OP

Easy, Cucks are just happy that a female exists in their life that willingly associates with them so they allow these whores to exist in a relationship that they put zero effort into and will forgive any transgressions.

Isn't it wack that men have to entertain women and show worth while most women are unaccomplished and boring themselves? They aren't even worth the time to pursue.

What do women period bring to the table?

Babies. That’s their one and only value.

Also I saw that period joke :feelshehe:

modern woman can't even bring babies anymore.
why be in a relationship and sacrifice your time for a family when you can dance like a slut at some festival in ibiza?

What is she gonna bring to the table?

The leftist hypocrisy about rolemodels and the male as a submissive pleaser is insane

Isn't it wack that men have to entertain women and show worth while most women are unaccomplished and boring themselves? They aren't even worth the time to pursue.

What are you bringing to the table is just codeword for "how much money you got you fuckin betabux slave?"

and only being asked if you are ugly. It is enough for Chad to bering himself.

Men have to have resources and the perfect combination of genetics for a SHOT at having a foid choose you to let you support her for some starfish sex every 1 or 2 weeks.

Better question is what they are going to bring to the table

Muh personality :soy: