Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ancient city looks better than modern day curryland

@SuicidalCurry Which part of curryland are you from again?

well duh

its india we're talking about jfl

Inceldom discussed.

We waz the golden bird saar:feelstastyman:

I'm actually from bangladesh.I consider all South asian countries as curryland.
Even though India is a cesspit, the last people I want to hear badmouthing it are you lowlives

Even though India is a cesspit, the last person I want to hear badmouthing it are you lowlives
Bengalis might as well be indians , we're all dravidian.It was pretty much part of india 100 years back.Any curry who thinks he's better than another because of land borders are retarded.I also consider sri lankans as curries.

Last edited:
Even though India is a cesspit, the last people I want to hear badmouthing it are you lowlives
curries are a subhuman slave race, they only exist to serve their superiors.Honestly it would be better to eliminate them all to cause less suffering in this world.

I still can't belive something like ancient rome was a thing more than 2000 years ago and now we have modern 3rd world shitholes that don't have a proper access to water or toilet or some basic shit

Bengalis might as well indians , we're all dravidian.It was pretty much part of india 100 years back.Any curry who thinks he better than another because of land border is retarded.
Retard I'm not remotely hinting at our genome or phenotype. You ingrates come here in hordes in local trains to seek out medical treatment in kolkata, vellore, chennai and so on make it more filthy than it already was then go back there only to poke fun at us on Facebook. Illegal immigrants from banchodesh are instrumental in more than half of the riots that unfold in this state. Even our CM used to hand out obc quotas to you because "muh Muslim backward class" until high court revoked them

if your a dravidian shitskin your a curry, end of question.
Yeah we mogg you. We defeated you in the past killing your Kanva dynasty kings. We defeated Turks while you got raped by them

Retard I'm not remotely hinting at our genome or phenotype. You ingrates come here in hordes in local trains to seek out medical treatment in kolkata, vellore, chennai and so on make it more filthy than it already was then go back there only to poke fun at us on Facebook. Illegal immigrants from banchodesh are instrumental in more than half of the riots that unfold in this state. Even our CM used to hand out obc quotas to you because "muh Muslim backward class" until high court revoked them
i don't really care about that, im a curry living in the west.
Yeah we mogg you. We defeated you in the past killing your Kanva dynasty kings. We defeated Turks while you got raped by them
How you consider yourself a currycel and still be nationalistic , its cringe. @wereq

Let me point you to the pajeet copedex

A69C507E 0A3F 4433 BF95 7C756E95EC2E

we're all dravidian
Fuck off. Bongalis aren't Dravidian
They literally beg to come to our country. @ilieknothing This is Bangladesh. This is how much they long to get out of their "better" country

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IndiaSpeaks/comments/1f1kr8f/bangladeshis_are_protesting_at_the_indian_visa/

i don't really care about that, im a curry living in the west.
Yet you post self loathing shit like this like the khankir pola you are. I hope you get pulled over by a 500 lbs white cop who sends you to the rainbow gate in gta v

Wasn't India one of the most developed places on earth a 1000 years ago?
Don't know about that but even ancient India was more advanced than this shithole.

If you think curries are bad wait until you see niggers

Wow!! We have a "self aware" ethnic here :feelsahh:

Inject some T maybe. Bengalis are severely deficient in that
Most curries are deficient in T , thats's why most of them are all skinnyfat .

Wasn't India one of the most developed places on earth a 1000 years ago?
Don't know about that but even ancient India was more advanced than this shithole.
India needs to be appreciated for functioning at at $2400 per capita GDP without any civil wars like all our neighbors

India needs to be appreciated for functioning at at $2400 per capita GDP without any civil wars like all our neighbors
India had plenty of opportunities to become advanced, but jeets never took advantage of it.

Yet you post self loathing shit like this like the khankir pola you are. I hope you get pulled over by a 500 lbs white cop who sends you to the rainbow gate in gta v
the white man is superior to us in every way and it's just a blackpill truth.All curries which includes all shitskins should be exterminated for the betterment of mankind.Also curries breed like rabbits just creating more suffering as they pass on their subhuman genetics.

Didi gormint jindabad
Mamta and Hasina are prime examples of how useless foid leaders are when it's not New Zealand or Scandinavian countries they are running. Honorable mention is the psycho Indira Gandhi.

I still can't belive something like ancient rome was a thing more than 2000 years ago and now we have modern 3rd world shitholes that don't have a proper access to water or toilet or some basic shit
Can you imagine , that rome had running water fountains in their home and indoor toilets 2 millenia ago.

Hasina are prime examples of how useless foid leaders are when it's not New Zealand or Scandinavian countries they are running. Honorable mention is the psycho Indira Gandhi.
Not Really. Hasina is a puppet of India and Russia, just like how Indira was a puppet of USSR

Mamta and Hasina are prime examples of how useless foid leaders are when it's not New Zealand or Scandinavian countries they are running. Honorable mention is the psycho Indira Gandhi.
Are you a sikh by any chance?

Not Really. Hasina is a puppet of India and Russia, just like how Indira was a puppet of USSR
Well, that's the point. Them becoming puppets in the first place, if we going the conspiracy route. Selling out your own people to save your skin.

First time meeting a Bangladeshi saar, how are you saar?

@Rapist are you retarded? :feelstastyman: That's literally Singapore PM telling that, not me. This guy was the Civil Aviation minister back then.

Tbh, ancient curryland cities probably were more cleaner and less populated than modern curryland, the population explosion in curryland is massive by any means and unprecedented in the world's history, it exploded so huge in so less of a time

Nope! Hopefully not doxxing myself to @anandkonda with this process of elimination.
I have little knowledge of Indira Gandhi's atrocities besides the whole emergency fiasco and operation blue star. Hasina was incompetent, yes. I'd rather not chime in my opinions on a certain someone before her goons hunt me down and lynch me