Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ancient city looks better than modern day curryland

He didn't say anything about cow-belters
Narasimha Rao (then PM) was a Telugu, this minister's a North niggers. Read between the lines :feelstastyman:
North Indians steal so much of our taxes, at this point we are paying taxes to them we did for British :lul:

and only proved me right.
And you would probably cry about how much Sinhalese oppressed Tamils

Narasimha Rao (then PM) was a Telugu, this minister's a North niggers. Read between the lines :feelstastyman:
North Indians steal so much of our taxes, at this point we are paying taxes to them we did for British :lul:

View attachment 1236982

Narsimha Rao was a wise telugu saar, curryland came out of it's North Korea phase only cos of him

View attachment 1236982

Imagine a 5ft vegancuck telling someone to inject T:feelshaha:
And the only reason your defective parents even birthed you is as a retirement plan. You are too low IQ you won't even be able to provide that to them. Sad :feelsbadman:

And the only reason your defective parents even birthed you is as a retirement plan. You are too low IQ you won't even be able to provide that to them. Sad :feelsbadman:
I still a head taller than you and higher IQ.

I have little knowledge of Indira Gandhi's atrocities besides the whole emergency fiasco and operation blue star.
My dad told me that the bitch was so power-hungry, there are speculations regarding her involvement in her own son's death.
I'd rather not chime in my opinions on a certain someone before her goons hunt me down and lynch me
How are the SSCcels doing there?

India is not a bad place, the worst thing about india is the currys

Okay
View attachment 1236996

Glad you accepted it
And? Once again I will say I'm a cuck and simp for Tamils. They're the only curries that are worth preserving. They were the only ones that were nice to me at school.

And you're the one to talk, you wanted to get exterminated by Anglos instead :feelshaha: Bruh
Im a loser faggot curry bittch should've been eradicated by white people, why wasn't i shot and killed at birth, actually Whites should've killed me, ITS MUCH MORE CRUEL TO LET ME LIVE AS AN ETHNIC curry nigger.

And? Once again I will say I'm a cuck and simp for Tamils. They're the only curries that are worth preserving. They were the only ones that were nice to me at school.

And you're the one to talk, you wanted to get exterminated by Anglos instead :feelshaha: Bruh
The difference is that you're a literal cuck.

The difference is that you're a literal cuck.
Yes, I'm a cuck to a superior self-preserving race that has always been nice to me. You want to be eradicated by a race that literally oppressed your ancestors is racist to you, and despite that is going extinct

Yes, I'm a cuck to a superior self-preserving race that has always been nice to me. You want to be eradicated by a race that literally oppressed your ancestors is racist to you, and despite that is going extinct
I don't care who genocides it.

I don't care who genocides it.
Even Sinhalese? You want your Tamil families to be killed off by them? Come on man...

I was talking about their entire curry race.
More like you are a cucked ethnicity and project your incompetence on to all of curries. You will never see an Indian Tamil or Mallu say any of this in the slightest, because they have actual development and achievements unlike rest of us.

Recognize their supremacy at don't project your insecurities please :feelsokman:

More like you are a cucked ethnicity and project your incompetence on to all of curries. You will never see an Indian Tamil or Mallu say any of this in the slightest, because they have actual development and achievements unlike rest of us.

Recognize their supremacy at don't project your insecurities please :feelsokman:
You do know that I'm part Indian Tamil right. Also the little achievements we have gets completely overshadowed by our failures.

You do know that I'm part Indian Tamil right.
Still closer to Sinhalese genetically
Also the little achievements we have gets completely overshadowed by our failures.
Cope, you had lot's of achievements. Any failures you had are because being cucks and fighting among yourself like you are doing now

>Cholas and Pandyas were fighting and got invaded by Sinhalese
>Pandyas brothers were fighting amongst each other and got invaded by Khiljis
>Indian and Sri Lankan Tamils were fighting and got defeated by Sinhalese again

Stop fighting your fellow jeets that are your brother and support you, and instead show this on to your actual oppressors

Still closer to Sinhalese genetically
No I'm literally 1/8th Indian Tamil
Cope, you had lot's of achievements. Any failures you had are because being cucks and fighting among yourself like you are doing now

>Cholas and Pandyas were fighting and got invaded by Sinhalese
>Pandyas brothers were fighting amongst each other and got invaded by Khiljis
>Indian and Sri Lankan Tamils were fighting and got defeated by Sinhalese again

Stop fighting your fellow jeets that are your brother and support you, and instead show this on to your actual oppressors
Are you retarded? I'm not the one causing these poocoons to fight each other:feelskek:.

No I'm literally 1/8th Indian Tamil
Get a DNA test and run the numbers. I doubt that would make any difference
Are you retarded? I'm not the one causing these poocoons to fight each other:feelskek:.
You literally just tried starting that with me here. Funny how you're supposed to be "self aware"

They literally beg to come to our country. @
ilieknothing
@ilieknothing This is Bangladesh. This is how much they long to get out of their "better" country
Objective numbers are better evidence than your anecdotes

All the cumskins left for Mesopotamia