Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

An update on the homeless foid I was pretending to offer money to

I

imanuglysob

Captain
★★★★
I've been chatting with a homeless hole for a few days now, promising her a large sum of money. Well, she lives in her car anyways, so it's not like she's totally fucked. Anyways, I promised her a large sum of money on Monday, saying my Cashapp was taking the weekend to validate.

So she spent the remainder of her money on a hotel room for the weekend, thinking she was gonna get a large deposit from me on Monday. I had built enough trust into her for that.

I ghosted her early Monday and deleted my accounts. Knowing that she is sitting in the cold, penniless and homeless is lifefuel for me.

Before you call me a psychopath - know that she can easily sell her holes for more than enough money to get a 5 star hotel. She just feels she is above that. Maybe a little starvation and cold will put some humility into her.

This is was a nice bit of lifefuel to brighten my day

This is was a nice bit of lifefuel to brighten my day
this whole experience has taught me it’s surprisingly easy to manipulate holes, especially when they are down on their luck. she kept telling me i was better than the other creepy men who messaged her asking for sex. i wish i had saved the chat logs before deleting the account.

this is way better than chadfishing.

this whole experience has taught me it’s surprisingly easy to manipulate holes, especially when they are down on their luck. she kept telling me i was better than the other creepy men who messaged her asking for sex. i wish i had saved the chat logs before deleting the account.

You should call her and record it and post it here

Based if true.
Also I kind of respect the foid for not immediately resorting to selling her holes.

Based if true.
Also I kind of respect the foid for not immediately resorting to selling her holes.
at least that would be honest work instead of begging on reddit for money
You should call her and record it and post it here
i think this is a new hobby for me, i’ll record all my interactions and post them here from now on

I'm sure the bitch is used to getting stuff handed to her so OP playing her must be extra brutal :feelskek:

So fucking based

hope its true made me laugh my ass off based asf :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

I'm sure the bitch is used to getting stuff handed to her so OP playing her must be extra brutal :feelskek:
her fault she was homeless to begin with. she was living with her sister and her sisters husband showed her his dick. she freaked out and told her sister, who didn’t believe her or want to believe.

her husband wanted her out and she picked her husband over her own sister lmao. she should have just sucked his dick but was too proud.

A homeless whore is a dumb whore.

she doesn't understand the concept of entitlement.
exactly why this is almost necessary for foids to understand. she should thank him

inb4 she has homeless crackhead chad come and beat you up or break into your house lol
gotta be careful

Tales from the basement.

fuck it’s over. she made another thread with pictures of herself and it got upvoted to hell with like 50 soy awards. tons of people in comments gave her money and donations.

fuarking foid has 69 awards at this point. :feelskek:

it's fucking infuriating. she knew exactly what she was doing posting in that sub. it's a 'cat' sub but she included pictures of herself, damn well knowing how many soys were on there.

That's the difference between men and women: foids will always find a way to be okay. If she wants to live in hotels everyday, in total luxury, she can easily do that; they are all born with this "resource". It's even better than being born rich, because if u're rich u dont have the validation and social company that comes with a bunch of opposite sex people following you around begging to stay with you and enjoying every moment of your presence.

And then, they even have the balls to ask society to be hired in high-paying high-skill jobs only because they're foids, doesnt matter if she's completely incompetent: she'll just force other men to teach babysit her and eventually do her job. I have seen it happen: a girl going to the boss and complaining the other guy is not teaching her anything, and I am talking about things she should have known to even apply for the job! And guess what, the boos was a foid too and granted her wishes: the poor sap was forced to teach her everything he knew, for free, risking his own job. Eventually, bitch ended up promoted becoming his boss (foids help each other against all men, especially against those ugly and subhuman...)

It's the death of meritocracy, and of men altogether. How the fuck did we get here?

Last edited:
her fault she was homeless to begin with. she was living with her sister and her sisters husband showed her his dick. she freaked out and told her sister, who didn’t believe her or want to believe.

her husband wanted her out and she picked her husband over her own sister lmao. she should have just sucked his dick but was too proud.

Wow. Foids are cruel to their own siblings :blackpill:
That's the difference between men and women: foids will always find a way to be okay. If she wants to live in hotels everyday, in total luxury, she can easily do that; they are all born with this "resource". It's even better than being born rich, because if u're rich u dont have the validation and social company that comes with a bunch of opposite sex people following you around begging to stay with you and enjoying every moment of your presence.

And then, they even have the balls to ask society to be hired only because they're foids, doesnt matter if the other guy is 1000x times more skilled than you. It's the death of meritocracy, how the fuck did we got here

What country is the foid in question living in? Most anglo countries have gibs and armies of men begging to save a ho.

Last edited:
Wow. Foids are cruel to their own siblings :blackpill:

What country is the foid in question living in? Most anglo countries have gibs and armies of men begging to save a ho.
america, home of the simps

you can probably reactivate, save and deactivate again

i think this is a new hobby for me, i’ll record all my interactions and post them here from now on
:feelsYall::feelsYall:
fuck it’s over. she made another thread with pictures of herself and it got upvoted to hell with like 50 soy awards. tons of people in comments gave her money and donations.
:feelsclown:

Last edited:
There are no homeless foids, only Wanderhuren:blackpill:
Bildschirmfoto 2022 01 26 um 161818

Based af holy shit :feelskek::feelskek:
BTW you should share some screens to make the story believable tho
I remember I saw a story about a foid who was also homeless and got like a million dollar I donations after a youtuber exposed her case

I remember I saw a story about a foid who was also homeless and got like a million dollar I donations after a youtuber exposed her case
next time i will.

ultimately it was all for nothing though, she made another thread and got thousands of votes, reddit awards. a fuckload of people in the comments got her food, money, clothes, hotel. here is the post -

next time i will.

ultimately it was all for nothing though, she made another thread and got thousands of votes, reddit awards. a fuckload of people in the comments got her food, money, clothes, hotel. here is the post -

Brutal, but this :blackpill: is as old as time.
Women can't lose, simple as that

this dumb hole just said in her post history that she actually does have a friend and place to stay but has covid so she can't stay there. she just conned a bunch of simps from money.

fucking ragefuel. never trust a hole, it will always lie.

im gonna go and try to con some more homeless women to let off some of my anger.

Brocel, I started smiling halfway before even finishing it. Good shit :feelskek:.

As normies like to respond with, I'll say... Foids are not ENTITLED for help.

You’ll become famous here if you do that

Dangerously based. I fucking hate women.

people are still giving her money, days later. she’s easily gotten $1,000+ money/ worth of items from that one post.

fucking simps

I've been chatting with a homeless hole for a few days now, promising her a large sum of money.
I reemmber reading an IT thread complaining about you yesterday, not sure if can find again

I reemmber reading an IT thread complaining about you yesterday, not sure if can find again

if they are bitching about you on IT, you know you are doing a good job.

And then, they even have the balls to ask society to be hired in high-paying high-skill jobs only because they're foids, doesnt matter if she's completely incompetent: she'll just force other men to teach babysit her and eventually do her job. I have seen it happen: a girl going to the boss and complaining the other guy is not teaching her anything, and I am talking about things she should have known to even apply for the job! And guess what, the boos was a foid too and granted her wishes: the poor sap was forced to teach her everything he knew, for free, risking his own job. Eventually, bitch ended up promoted becoming his boss (foids help each other against all men, especially against those ugly and subhuman...)

It's the death of meritocracy, and of men altogether. How the fuck did we get here?
Social engineering ( Rinder , onlyfans , gynocentric Apps in General ) and enabling of Woman rights

Bruh the other day i was riding into Walmart and there's always bums there. Seen a couple and the foid looked fuckable. Legit thought about offering the dude like 20 bucks to let me rent her holes but then i thought about how the money would ultimately help them while i risk an infection so i said fuck that :feelsautistic:

Dumb bitch shoulda just sucked:feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

Her hole must have seen better days considering that she would have been fucked a lot by now just to make money.

Gigalifefuel. :feelsohh::feelsLSD: Bumping to trigger more lurking toilets and soys.

How can you even be homeless as a foid?
There are probably a thousand guys who would gladly take her as gf and offer her to live with them.

How can you even be homeless as a foid?

Petite White femoids; I saw a Black foid sleeping on cardboard once. This foid would carry her sign and beg during the day.