Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

An update on the "friend" situation

Grotesque said:
You should already cease talking to him. There's no point to a 'friendship' like this.

I will try. That is exactly why I put quotes around the word "friend"

that sucks ass bud

such friends i havent had frioends in years

dont think i ever had real friends

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM said:
that sucks ass bud

dont think i  ever had real friends

He is not a friend. I use the term loosely.

Kointo said:

Has he ever done anything nice to you?

Kointo said:

that sux

ive never had friends who werent friends, just assholes i had to tolerate being around

Forced family friend, you say? Is there not any way you could avoid him? As an Incel, a lot of stuff, already weighs you down mentally, and it'd be troublesome for him to add the extra baggage or weight to your mentality. You have to minimize contact with him as much as possible right now, just for your own sake.

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM said:
that sucks ass bud
Friends are overrated, all you need is a gf, or a bf now.

Kointo said:
ICanOnlyFapToBDSM said:
that sucks ass bud

he's using u validate his own failures duh

just ditch him and hang out with us instead

KyloRen said:
Has he ever done anything nice to you?

Nice to me? Probably a year ago when we started talking to each other.

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM said:
that sux

ive never had friends who werent friends, just assholes i had to tolerate being around

I've had to deal with both.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Forced family friend, you say? Is there not any way you could avoid him? As an Incel, a lot of stuff, already weighs you down mentally, and it'd be troublesome for him to add the extra baggage or weight to your mentality. You have to minimize contact with him as much as possible right now, just for your own sake.

yeah but im too beta. men have to make the moves, men have to initiate and chase but my ass burger is crippling. literally have someone whos giving me strong blatant IOIs but for some reason i still feel scared and insecure. what a shame.

SeifEsteem said:

this. ive been around some assholes in my time. if they arent as pathetic as you ditch them

idkwattodowithlife said:

I will try to minimize contact.

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
yeah but im too beta. men have to make the moves, men have to initiate and chase but my ass burger is crippling. literally have someone whos giving me strong blatant IOIs but for some reason i still feel scared and insecure. what a shame.
SeifEsteem said:
this. ive been around some assholes in my time. if they arent as pathetic as you ditch them

only those who go low as u can help u bc they are u but in 3rd person, everyone else is a just a competition meant to lower u

Kointo said:
Nice to me? Probably a year ago when we started talking to each other.

Fuck him.

what a boring friend tbh, I send mine some loli guro hentai and the occasional blackpill and though he's norman he just laughs and we get along very well

Kick that asshole to the curb, don't even bother with bully pieces of shit like that