Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious An ugly female wouldnt solve anything

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
My problems go much further than just inceldom. I'm not saying I wouldnt date or marry an ugly female, but if I did I would probably end up killing myself anyway.

Ugly females could help to search for pretty girls

After a lifetime of inceldom ,getting with an ugly foid would only prove to push you further into Insanity and eventually the rope.Further solidifying your status as a low quality male and the waste of skin that you really are

After a lifetime of inceldom ,getting with an ugly foid would only prove to push you further into Insanity and eventually the rope.Further solidifying your status as a low quality male and the waste of skin that you really are
I'm not saying an ugly foid would move me closer to the rope, but it definitely wouldnt move me farther from it

Majority of foids are ugly without fakeup, not sure will that make you feel better or worse

The more I've thought about it, the less I believe cunts will solve my problems.

An ugly femoid would trait you bad, because she want to date with chad, chadlites.

i just want to live in a different universe tbh

The realization of how much time you've already wasted and won't get back(agepill) will eventually make you desperate enough to consider dating far below your rating if you ever even get the chance. However I do agree that dating/fucking a literal 1/10 foid would solve nothing and be pointless as well as massively unsatisfying/disappointing when everyone else has fucked dimes.