Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel an Ugly , Fat ,Older , entitled Islamic Feminist with Useless degrees and shitty attitude is triggered because Men dont want to marry Her

P

proxy27

Greycel
41991133_2539066356167449_7984044341532295168_o.jpg

“I’ve had horrible luck finding a husband. Most marriages in this country are traditional, and I have a middleman who arranges interviews with potential suitors. He probably thinks I’m a snob. Because I either turn the men down or scare them off. But you should hear the questions they ask me.
Nothing about personality. Nothing about character. Everything is about money: ‘What is your salary?’, ‘Do you have a car?, ‘Is this your only apartment?’ I used to answer these questions, but I’m much harsher now. I’ll dismiss them right away. I’ve had men ask me to stop working. I had a professor ask me to stop studying because I have more degrees than him. Another man ended the interview when he learned that my ‘doctorate’ did not mean I was a medical doctor. It’s ridiculous. Some friends and family want me to settle for the sake of having children. But I have a viewpoint, and I’m not going to sacrifice that viewpoint just because I’m getting older. :feelsgah::feelsgah: I believe in marriage. And I’d like children. But if it means I have to accept anything, maybe it’s best to not get married at all.”

(Alexandria, Egypt)

source = https://www.facebook.com/humansofnewyork/photos/a.102107073196735/2539066352834116/?type=3&theater

Feminist is triggered because Men are not interested in Her Useless degrees ( which can not afford her a Car or apartment ) and rejecting Her because she is an Ugly , Fat ,Older entitled Feminist with Useless degrees and shitty attitude .

May Be she should work on Her personality , change Hairstyle & Take a shower ?? :lul::lul::lul::lul:

read comments on original FB post >>

Last edited:
She should not be so entitled. She should improve herself and become the kind of women that men want.

crusade, when?

she only deserves the best, you go girl!

Wants to be muslim, but also wants to be respected as an intelligent woman. Lol Wut?

That's what you get bitch for being so entitled

This is the exact type of creature that started the decline in the west. She will spread the rest of her years spreading poison.

I've grown up in a densly populated Muslim neighborhood lots of Muslim friends in the past.

The 18-30 y/o male Muslim community is an incel majority. the foids are actively encouraged to reject men and the men are passively shamed to discourage approaching Muslim foids. They are disgusting hypergamous whores and Muslims in general are extreme hypocrites. The cognitive dissonance is huge in the community.

Wauw. Flower power

Stupid bitch, feminists are pure cancer wherever they are. Feminism should be punished by capital punishment.

She deserves a 6'4" white Chaddam with a 10 inch penis who is an oil prince and famous surgeon billionaire loved by all foids, but he only commits to her and loves her.

She needs to lay off on the twinkies. Reject the mudslime cult. Start working out and get a real job. No bartstita crap. A real one.

50/50 she would say yes to a white male

Why isn't chad impressed by muh degrees?

Screen Shot 2018 09 18 at 84231 PM

She looks too old to be having her first child

lol @ the comments. this lady is like 2/10 and they're saying she deserves the best

she needs to hit the gym and start reading books with strong male protaganists

she is not really pretty....it looks like she is 40 yo....

Piginablanket.

Nice, hambeast hitting the wall, neck yourself you fucking useless cunt.

giphy.gif

Facebook censorship is strong here

What the west is doing to Islam is shameful, my uni professor started sperging out about Muslims in our country today, listing famous examples, and then said it was a shame none were women. Western civilisation has a cuck zombie virus and it wants to infect everyone, stay strong Jihadi bros

she is not really pretty....it looks like she is 40 yo....

effect of Kebab + No Exercise + Age .........
Hijab & Burka are just for cover up these issues .

She'd reject me anyway + I'm not converting

They all need to Aloha Snackbar
Including the foid in question.
What the west is doing to Islam is shameful, my uni professor started sperging out about Muslims in our country today, listing famous examples, and then said it was a shame none were women. Western civilisation has a cuck zombie virus and it wants to infect everyone, stay strong Jihadi bros

ER your school man

In the comments they tell her never to settle for less.

So why should we, as men, have to settle for this ugly fat hambeast?

Oh, maybe they have one set of rules for women and another for men.

41991133_2539066356167449_7984044341532295168_o.jpg

“I’ve had horrible luck finding a husband. Most marriages in this country are traditional, and I have a middleman who arranges interviews with potential suitors. He probably thinks I’m a snob. Because I either turn the men down or scare them off. But you should hear the questions they ask me.
Nothing about personality. Nothing about character. Everything is about money: ‘What is your salary?’, ‘Do you have a car?, ‘Is this your only apartment?’ I used to answer these questions, but I’m much harsher now. I’ll dismiss them right away. I’ve had men ask me to stop working. I had a professor ask me to stop studying because I have more degrees than him. Another man ended the interview when he learned that my ‘doctorate’ did not mean I was a medical doctor. It’s ridiculous. Some friends and family want me to settle for the sake of having children. But I have a viewpoint, and I’m not going to sacrifice that viewpoint just because I’m getting older. :feelsgah::feelsgah: I believe in marriage. And I’d like children. But if it means I have to accept anything, maybe it’s best to not get married at all.”

(Alexandria, Egypt)

source = https://www.facebook.com/humansofnewyork/photos/a.102107073196735/2539066352834116/?type=3&theater

Feminist is triggered because Men are not interested in Her Useless degrees ( which can not afford her a Car or apartment ) and rejecting Her because she is an Ugly , Fat ,Older entitled Feminist with Useless degrees and shitty attitude .

May Be she should work on Her personality , change Hairstyle & Take a shower ?? :lul::lul::lul::lul:

read comments on original FB post >>

View attachment 42989
there is no degree that will make a person more attractive. same goes for men

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back