Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over An optometrist asked if my face was the result of a major injury

P

Potbellypos

Officer
★★
He said it would be hard to adjust glasses to fit my face because it's so crooked and he asked if it was natural or the result of an injury and then he realized how offensive it sounded and he started blubbering and trying to backpedal.
EDIT: Blubbering doesn't quite mean what I thought it did, now I'm a poorvocabularycel

It’s over for blindcels.

Cheezus Christ! I've never had that happen to me!

Fuck man... Fuck.... Fuck it all to hell...

I'm so fucking dead, it's so over dude.
:lul::lul::lul::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

That's because your IPD is uneven. I have the same issue, but very subtle.

It baffles me how poor vision wasn't weeded out of the gene pool literally millions of years ago already.

Facial assimetry is hardcore trueceldom. I feel for you brah.

He said it would be hard to adjust glasses to fit my face because it's so crooked and he asked if it was natural or the result of an injury and then he realized how offensive it sounded and he started blubbering and trying to backpedal.
EDIT: Blubbering doesn't quite mean what I thought it did, now I'm a poorvocabularycel

Sucks. Don't let it beat you up too much. Can you be surgically repaired?

I once made eye contact with a little girl in a fast food line and smiled because she was running around having fun and I thought it was cute. She shrieked at me and said, "A monster!". Her mom calmly corrected her and told her, "No, it's a man". The little girl didn't seem very convinced.

That was a good day for my self esteem.

In fairness I looked like shit that day. When you're ugly everything has to be perfect to pull off the normal illusion. But I do my best. I've done my best. And I'm surgically ascending bit by bit.

I'm not even that same person I was that day anymore. If you don't like what your face says about you, then maybe you can carefully and with good research and planning change it as well.

Last edited:
The Injury was your terrible personality you fucking entitled toxic short dick virgin. (JK)

That was a good day for my self esteem.
You're improving your personality OP ;);) (JK)

It baffles me how poor vision wasn't weeded out of the gene pool literally millions of years ago already.
Probably because chad cavemen killed all the blindcels and left them to starve, and the blind femoids were helpless and useless so they were used as baby making machines to birth a disproportionate number of blindcels into the gene pool

thats my take on it idk im not a scientist

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back