Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

An older foid at work asked me if I had a girlfriend

AMC_ape

AMC_ape

Greycel
I said "yes, I do. She is out of state but she is moving in with me next year". The thing is, I don't have a girlfriend, but I lied to her because according to First from Incelmatics (Youtube channel, pretty good content IMO), the pre-requisite to get a relationship is to be in one already. This older foid likes to gossip at work so she will tell younger foids that I have a girlfriend and cause them to be interested in me if I approach them. Ascension is imminent brocels!

Reported for bragging!

@Fat Link ban this fakecel

Fakecels out ffs.

They will immediatelly understand that its larp the moment they will see you in face (if you are not fakecel of course :feelswhat:)

I said "yes, I do. She is out of state but she is moving in with me next year". The thing is, I don't have a girlfriend, but I lied to her because according to First from Incelmatics (Youtube channel, pretty good content IMO), the pre-requisite to get a relationship is to be in one already. This older foid likes to gossip at work so she will tell younger foids that I have a girlfriend and cause them to be interested in me if I approach them. Ascension is imminent brocels!
wrong there are two reasons foids ask the question

1) Yes they are interested in such a forward question unprompted

2) She is lampooning you, it may asked in the context of, do YOU have a girfriend, REALLY, YOU. This is the narrative some women would have in their heads. You have to remember the size of ego these people have, they dont care about shitting on people in the open. They will brazenly gaslight and openly mock people they deem below them. So it could be a lampoon, she is asking it to gauge your reaction as she could believe you wouldnt have a chance of a girlfriend.

You have jumped again as always to the best scenario, which is almost always an error, because this is not how life works in reality.

You need more info, if she keeps talking to you and keeps asking questions about your life and interests, asks to go around with you at work, asks to meet up outside, its a safe bet its reason 1.

If the question is in isolation, and no follow up there is no way in hell its 1 and most probably the lampooning reason number 2.

Don't get hopes up.

I hope you can have sex with her.:ahegao:
Meanwhile foids don't even look at my direction kek :feelskek: