Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel An old grannyfoid said I have a nice shiny skin today n called me a decent man

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids
★★
So I went to eh supermarket to buy me some savoury buiscuits as one does.:feelsthink:

And in a very congested aisle there was this old grannyfoid with greying hair and bent body:feelsUnreal:

Anyways she was squinting at a section of fruit squash and then turnt around to me and asked if I can help her pick out tangiest hot sauce:feelsjuice:
Idk why I was feeling kind so I said nah that's not hot sauce and then took her to the hot sauce aisle and helped her pick the tangier one:feelsYall:

we got talking and she told.me how her sons don't visit her anymore and how hot sauce isn't good for her she knows but she is old and everything tasted bland anyways.:feelsjuice:

I kind of just nodded along as she bumbled on her health and her hot sauce and her budget and her cranky bedridden husband:incel:

Anyways once we reached the counter together after I had picked me some snacks she turned to me and said I am a decent man with a good head on my shoulders and that I had remarkably shiny skin:feelsaww::feelsaww:

She asked if I do something skincare related and I said nah just wash it with any cheap soap once a day I guess(even that's a lie kek I shower like once or twice a month ):feelsdevil:

Anyways I don't know why but I have been feeling extra happy today just from that complement.:feelsgah:

Life is a little bit good today. My head feels lighter and I even managed to complete my coursework (first time in 2 yrs where I studied more than 6 hrs too)

old foids are always very nice to me too

bless them

Older women like me for some reason, I've never had any bad experiences with them, they've always been nice to me, and so I reciprocated it :feelscomfy:

you lost your chance to ascend, volcel

Older women like me for some reason, I've never had any bad experiences with them, they've always been nice to me, and so I reciprocated it :feelscomfy:
I think foids just become more humane once their ovaries dry up.

Also if u r 5'1 I feel sorry for u brocel I m 5'6 and the bullying that I got for it drives me crazy.

I think foids just become more humane once their ovaries dry up.

Also if u r 5'1 I feel sorry for u brocel I m 5'6 and the bullying that I got for it drives me crazy.
It is brutal out there. I'd kill to be 5'6.

Old Women are nice to me as well, maybe since they went through Menopause already they are finally out of the bitch phase.

Old foids are a strange demographic theyre either Karen's or "kind"

Go jump off a building nigger

Never had too many negative interactions with older women either. Which does show, that your looks is everything you have. Older women adjust their expectations for male looks and thus even ugly guys look good to them, as long as they are young.

Never had anything resembling this from younger foids.

Never had too many negative interactions with older women either. Which does show, that your looks is everything you have. Older women adjust their expectations for male looks and thus even ugly guys look good to them, as long as they are young.

tru . Old people are also very lonely so they are eager to talk n complement other PPL as well

Old women will always be nice ofc

You might even say your skin is so shiny, you glow in the dark. :feelsEhh:

52689.jpg
hehe good one:feelshaha: